What's new

Help please.

vapemac

Veteran
DSC_0633.JPG

So my post slipped down whilst I was trying to put the chimney on and now I can't seem to get them to sit at the same height. Everything's gone just a wee bit shoogley! Any ideas? I did take it all apart to clean it and i just wonder if I've lost something.

Yikes!!!! First question, is that a clone or the Real Deal?

When you say "took apart"? How far did you go?

View attachment 99042

So my post slipped down whilst I was trying to put the chimney on and now I can't seem to get them to sit at the same height. Everything's gone just a wee bit shoogley! Any ideas? I did take it all apart to clean it and i just wonder if I've lost something.
Looks like a melted insulator to me. Is it a clone?

It's the hotcig clone Rob. The whole metal screw sleeve is bobbing about.

I removed the post screws, the sleeves and the 510 screw which allowed me to pull out that circular bit that the posts screw into. I cleaned it all. Allowed it to dry and reassembled. I had some flooding in the in the air holes and wanted to clean it out. When i reassembled and put the post screws back in it did seem a bit shakey but i tightened it down and thought it all was well until I slid the chimney bit back on.

Without having it in front of me, very difficult to say exactly what has happened, but, if the insulators are still all intact, that clears up one issue.

If you'd like to...... pop it in the post, I'll have a play and get it straight back to you.:) The "S" is the one I haven't had, otherwise I could be more help.:(

Without having it in front of me, very difficult to say exactly what has happened, but, if the insulators are still all intact, that clears up one issue.

If you'd like to...... pop it in the post, I'll have a play and get it straight back to you.:) The "S" is the one I haven't had, otherwise I could be more help.:(
That's a very kind offer rob, thank you. :) but i dont want to bother you and it's really not worth you wasting your time over. I've put in a wee order for a £4 replacement base and i can still get a slightly squint build in it haha but thank you again. You're a star. :)

Back
Top Bottom