What's new

Helping bring Grass Roots’ Vape Idea A Reality

heaven gifts

Achiever
Thousands of creative vape ideas are coming into minds at any given moment. Thousands of potential vape projects were missed without credible source support. Now Heaven Gifts introduces DeepinMaker to help bring creative projects to life.

DeepinMaker is the first service platform in E-Cig industry that gives vaper creators proper resources and support they need to make their ideas a reality. DeepinMaker here in the community, is not only born for the support, but for the confidence and drive it gives you as a creator, and the public space it provides to showcase something you feel passionately about.

DeepinMaker commits to live grass roots’ creative vape ideas and drive the E-Cig development healthier. Now, we need you, as a member of vape community, to contribute your own strength with us to spread the newly launched DeepinMaker project. To return your favor, we will select 1 lucky guy to reward with 220W Vaporesso Revenger TC Box MOD.

gf8CmcJ.jpg

To enter:

1. How do you think DeepinMaker? Do you have any suggestion?
2. Have you ever had an idea to create your own device or suggestion for manufacturers? If so, tell us the story; If not, simply reply “DeepinMaker, Your Vape Idea Thrives Here
3. Recommend a vape creator around you if you happen to know him/her
4. Share the newly launched DeepinMaker project on your social media
-Facebook
-Twitter
-Google+
-Linkedin
-VK
-Tumblr

Note:
1. We use random.org to select 1 winner on Oct 30, 2017
2. Participants who have good suggestion or recommendation replied here will get an extra prize.
3. Every one has 5 times to enter
4. We need at least 20 participants.

--------------------------------------About DeepinMaker----------------------------------------

Please click here to know more about DeepinMaker: https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...epinmaker-your-vape-idea-thrives-here.148838/

Very interesting project @heaven gifts

I'm not a creative type so no entry from me but I have shared on social media.

Good luck to those who have the imagination for it.

Seems like a startup project to collect ideas on vaping scene

Create my own device, as in designing and printing my own 3D printed mech mod/squonk mod? is that the same thing?

1. How do you think DeepinMaker? Do you have any suggestion?

Looks like an interesting development platform, seems like there's also some kind of collaborative R & D, consulting and investment elements.

It needs to be communicated in more depth to engage a wider participation from people not already part of the industry — i.e. more text/ copywriting on the landing page or linking off from it.

It would good to see, through this kind of initiative, better designed vaping products where form follows function
so they can attain the status of design objects in a wider sense of the history of design.

From what I can see of the site there, it would be good to see more case studies and put those there in more detail - this might communicate the process better.

Maybe you need a video in there to explain this to a wider audience?

The part headed "What Innovation We Expect?" doesn't seem to communicate much - it just 'looks nice' so to speak.

Last edited:
2. Have you ever had an idea to create your own device or suggestion for manufacturers?

Not a product designer, but purely as a personal preference it would be interesting and/or positive to
see vape design taking a more sophisticated course and finding it's own form rather than emulating popular culture. Maybe the inverse has more mass appeal though...

Back
Top Bottom