What's new

Heron V2- Release date announced

I had a V2 in the basket last Friday, then at the last minute I cancelled it, opting to wait for some reviews.

Having read these initial reviews and @ZT comments, now I’m not sure at all.

I would like the best atty with the best possible flavour rendition, and I like mouth to lung, but I don’t like hot vapour and i also use 70Vg juice.

V1.5……V2……V2 with revised topper, decisions!, decisions!

Last edited:
I hit the button and bought one...having no experience of the Heron v1.5...so will have no comparison there to make...Im just hoping its better than my fkin kayfun v4...so I can look forward to a decent vape after work.
Any wicking vids on the v2 out there yet?

I hit the button and bought one...having no experience of the Heron v1.5...so will have no comparison there to make...Im just hoping its better than my fkin kayfun v4...so I can look forward to a decent vape after work.
Here is Stans one mate,

Try Qorax Stan's review

He has just done TC one too

Keep your first impressions of it coming please, I am so close.
So close.
Nearly there.....

Keep your first impressions of it coming please, I am so close.
So close.
Nearly there.....
I'm waiting until later before I do anything with it, Have to go out in an hour - so setting up to shoot unboxing & closeups would take up a chunk of that, then the actual setup, wicking and general faffing about would take me past it - so having to control the urge to dive in...:banghead::17:

I'm waiting until later before I do anything with it, Have to go out in an hour - so setting up to shoot unboxing & closeups would take up a chunk of that, then the actual setup, wicking and general faffing about would take me past it - so having to control the urge to dive in...:banghead::17:

Looking forward to this mate, if the V2 doesn't hit the mark, I might be looking at the EVL Reaper, stupid money though:11:

Back
Top Bottom