What's new

Heron V2- Release date announced

I'm waiting until later before I do anything with it, Have to go out in an hour - so setting up to shoot unboxing & closeups would take up a chunk of that, then the actual setup, wicking and general faffing about would take me past it - so having to control the urge to dive in...:banghead::17:

hurry up...are we there yet....:)

You won't get the full review Tonight anyway, but I will give a first impressions report once I've finished dicking around (to use the technical term)...:)

Still waiting lol......:popcorn:

Well Flavour is good, build deck is very different - takes a little while to work out the technique for coils, but it's not difficult - just a real shift from the old Heron, Wicking has been more difficult to pin down, mostly getting good results Max VG Juice didn't give fantastic results but Manabush Omusa wicked well enough in a TC build and Vampire vapes Vamp toes is wicking just fine on a Kanthal build. I'm still a bit undecided about it but I think it's just a learning curve thing...

, Wicking has been more difficult to pin down.
....as I suspected after experiencing the Spheroid 4. Requires perseverance but when you crack it, it's cracking though I'm not entirely sure what I did differently. Wick length/wick thickness/fluffed up ends sticking out and flattened/wick poked in a wee bit? Etc
Still, one on order so we'll see how we go

Back
Top Bottom