What's new

Honey honey honey!

Hi all,

I recently posted on here as I was trying to locate one of my all time fav juices. Unfortunately it has been discontinued but you guys were so helpful! It was my first time posting and was really taken aback by how many people kindly offered to help, so I thought I would ask a follow up question here too!

Has anyone ever come across a really authentic honey tasting juice? Like, not honey & milk, not a chemical tasting honey, but instead a juice that tastes exactly like honey?

Really would appreciate any help given the fact my fav juice of all time was honey flavour and its now gone forever!!

Thanks in advance!

@Cotswold Vapour Show Me The Honey was excellent but I think it’s being discontinued now… I have found somewhere that says it has stock but I don’t know the site so abit apprehensive about linking to it. If you Google it will come up but make sure do some checks on site first to make sure it’s legit.

@Cotswold Vapour Show Me The Honey was excellent but I think it’s being discontinued now… I have found somewhere that says it has stock but I don’t know the site so abit apprehensive about linking to it. If you Google it will come up but make sure do some checks on site first to make sure it’s legit.

Every single review I've read or watched in relation to this Cotswold Vapour Show Me The Honey has been like 10/10 ... please tell me it's not discontinued @Cotswold Vapour ?? PLEASE! haha

Every single review I've read or watched in relation to this Cotswold Vapour Show Me The Honey has been like 10/10 ... please tell me it's not discontinued @Cotswold Vapour ?? PLEASE! haha

Currently out of stock, but not discontinued. I'll update this thread once the current batch has finished steeping and is back in stock :)

Back
Top Bottom