What's new

How many tanks...

Without counting them, I'd guess around 50.

Thanks @Ment I was starting to feel really bad about my 50+ unused tanks [emoji1](lots of spares among them [emoji56])
I must ad that I have no means to sell unused (illegal) and the only other local vaper I know is my brother who uses a juul and a Nautilus-Pico setup I gave him.

Last edited:
About 20 that I don't use, around 10 sitting on top of mods that do get used and another 20 or a so on the subs bench.

Not used a protank mini v2 for a few years and I have 3, one still sealed in its box. IF i ever decide to stop vaping then I would use protanks to wean myself off.
I have a spare for my spare kraken that will only get used if I master the other 2 and that seems unlikely. I love/hate krakens and periodically try to repeat the one good build I ever got in one.
I just a few weeks ago binned a ce4. I vaped it first. The first few draws was much better than I remembered. By about draw 6 it was getting as bad as I remembered and out it went.
The only other tanks I have are a couple of KFL+ v2 clones and they both get used now and again.

With kit in general I do tend to grab something that has not been used for a while and give it a whirl so I do not have much stuff that does not get used, if I ignore spares for spares, which I do because spares do not count.

I don't know how many tanks and RDAs I have and don't use, but it's more than 30, and all because, since I started to use the Falcon mini tank, I just can't be bothered with anything else. Having wrapped my own coils for years, I never imagined I would ever be using a stock coil tank never mind using one to the exclusion of everything else, but there you have it. The M1 coils seem to last a month or more, I'm not even sure as I tend to throw them away just because I think they must be due to be thrown away rather than them giving a less than perfect vape. And speaking of the vape, I've never had such pure flavour from anything I've installed myself or any tank/RDA I own, which is proving to be a bit of a dilemma, and why everything else is pretty redundant at the moment.

I've got 4 i dont use as i mainly use RDAs these days but will keep the tanks as one day i might use em........

2 smok's that I use home, a zeus dual and ammit rta mtl that are for going out and an augvape intake ordered. I don't tend to keep stuff I don't use

I have just been trying to count the tanks I don't use. I got fed up after counting to 30. Including drippers, I reckon 50+

How steaming only depends on if she's gonna remember in the morning or not [emoji23] [emoji23] and leave her sleep past dinner and she can't be mad then [emoji23]

Shame he was fast asleep at 2am [emoji38] and tbf I’m a bitch with or without a hangover.... [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom