What's new

Is Fogstar OK ?

Never used them but seeing how they stepped in to help others when another company made a mess means il definately use them for future battery purposes. They get a lot of positive recomendations on the forum too

...... you are kidding right? Fogstar has probably been the most mentioned company on this forum since you joined .... maybe if you read the forum as a whole and not just the replies to your questions you might learn something?

There are a handful of vendors that regularly post here that are extremely highly regarded, Fogstar is one of those handful, totally recommended. [emoji106]

its all been said in previous posts but if you are using the forum surely you must have seen numerous posts regarding just how good they are, have a presence on here and answer any questions pretty much straight away, would be my only place to buy with 100% confidence, right @Ben fogstar flinging the praise about like confetti here can you chase up they 26650s for your stock :18::18: running 18650s in the Aegis is a pain in the arse

I bought my first batteries and charger from Fogstar the other week. Ordered in the afternoon and arrived the next day. I would definitely recommend them. You get a nice safety card, some wraps, insulators and a handy carry box as well. Was 25Rs I got and they're spot on.

Is Fogstar ok? Does the pope shit in the woods?

Yes, yes and yes, the only battery vendor i use!

see the battery insulators, does everyone use them ? i just havent put them on yet as im not sure exactly what the story is with them

Back
Top Bottom