What's new

Is Fogstar OK ?

I have not used anyone else for both 18650's and just bought my first 2650's from Fogstar plus the 6 bay charger I got hasn't missed a beat in 3 month's would recommend Fogstar 100% to anyone.

Actually, I've just heard that he may be a little under the weather, get well soon Ben.

Just the thread I was looking for. Think I'll put my order in this week with some funky wrap

@Ben fogstar are you ok? :D

I actually honestly thought something had gone tits up with Fogster reading that title

Im not ok! Tuesday is testing day and ive finished game of thrones :(
20171017_170936.jpg

In VenomX's defence, I'm sure he has stated in the past that he has had health issues that affect his cognitive abilities from time to time, so lighten up folks. :)

In VenomX's defence, I'm sure he has stated in the past that he has had health issues that affect his cognitive abilities from time to time, so lighten up folks. :)

Thanks mate you are right, because of meds my memory is bad sometimes especially as im sat around all day making countless posts on countless forums lol./

Just a quick question my mum ordered the batteries and paid £1.49 for delivery according to the receipt, but we're unsure wether we chose next day or standard delivery :\

If anyone could give advice on which delivery option we chose it would be great lol :)

Back
Top Bottom