What's new

Is there a sub ohm tank that will vape OK at 200w?

Because your mod goes up to 200w doesnt mean you have to vape like that. Do you drive your car at full welly down to tesco? Safty is paramount in vaping.Most coils come with a guide on wattage on them, For safety keep within limits. Its not a contest to see who can vape at the highest watts.. turn the watts up till you get your personal vape preference and enjoy ...SAFE VAPING buddy

It's something I've just always wondered, not something I'm planning on doing :) I always see the Ni200 popping up and these are good at high wattages right?

Ni200 is for temperature control mode. You could set it to 200W but the mod would immediately throttle back to the 20ish Watts required to maintain the set temperature. In TC mode, the set wattage is just a preheat setting and 200W is totally unnecessary and probably would spoil the vape due to sudden overheating.

Highest ive gone in a tank was yesterday, 100 watts with a 0.36 dual Clapton coil in Griffin RTa, certainly vapable ,not very comfortable to though

I think the Freemax Starre has coils that can handle up to 100W and similar with the TFV4, but not sure. Don't think I've ever been past 70W even with a dripper.
The freemax starre coils are rated up to 120watt which could be pushed more.
Like you though, I never go beyond 60-70.

I've taken the Freemax Scylla up to 165w (Freemax say the ceramic coil can be run up to 160w) but it isn't a particularly pleasant experience at that sort of power. Wasn't really keen to push it past 165w.

That is the tank that has been able to handle the most amount of power for me so far.

images

Some of my Horizon Tech V8 coils are rated up to 150 watts but i haven't went near that.

Back
Top Bottom