What's new

I've been left behind....

T

Tony Hern

Seem to have been left waaaaay behind in the vaping scene

I've been strolling through life happily using rta tanks for years, I've been using a couple of different tanks and it wasn't until the last few weeks I ran into problems with leakage etc that I decided to buy some new ones....

But now nowhere sells them, I've tried dozens of shops, I even did ingoldmells market yesterday in the hope of finding a rta tank and out of the whole market I found one, some brand I'd never heard of and looked junk

Everybody seems to have moved on while I've had my eyes closed and now these pod systems seem to be the new thing? (Please do correct me if I'm wrong, I feel completely new to this)

I've seen them about but I've always been worried about getting burnt hits as I seem to have lungs like footballs and take huge drags , that's why rta tanks have always suited me

Can anyone point me in the right direction of what's popular now, what's good and what to avoid I'd really appreciate it

Thankyou

The last month or so I've been using a kylin2 and blotto mini rta, before that just various similar tanks for 4 or 5 years

That's my thoughts too, maybe someone has one of your old favourites knocking about a drawer.

Firstly, welcome to the 2020’s :18: You’re observations are absolutely correct, pod kits and especially disposables have overtaken the market in the last couple of years. This due to many factors, but you can find info on other threads about that.

That being said, if you’re willing to go online, there are almost certainly rtas available that suit your needs! Everything from mesh cloud chuckers to mtl garden hoses, high end to Chinese, can be found, but not with the selection you may be used to. And if you’re wondering if they’re any good or not, well, the apes here will almost certainly be able to give you the low-down :D

That's my thoughts too, maybe someone has one of your old favourites knocking about a drawer.
I'm just thinking I'm prolonging my suffering and it's time to get with the times as at some point down the line they will be completely obsolete lol

Firstly, welcome to the 2020’s :18: You’re observations are absolutely correct, pod kits and especially disposables have overtaken the market in the last couple of years. This due to many factors, but you can find info on other threads about that.

That being said, if you’re willing to go online, there are almost certainly rtas available that suit your needs! Everything from mesh cloud chuckers to mtl garden hoses, high end to Chinese, can be found, but not with the selection you may be used to. And if you’re wondering if they’re any good or not, well, the apes here will almost certainly be able to give you the low-down :D
Thankyou for the reply, I feel like I'm a complete "noob" now, 2 of my daughter's use the "lost temple" pod ecigs, and I've seen all the 600 puff disposables but I've never been bothered with them until now

Most of the shops I've been in asking for rta tanks just looked at me funny, they had no idea what I was talking about ha[emoji23]

I'm just thinking I'm prolonging my suffering and it's time to get with the times as at some point down the line they will be completely obsolete lol

If you start using pods, expect to notice a big hit to your wallet :) You could future-proof yourself by having a few different rtas to last you a few years. Also, if you’re in the U.K. - hot weather can cause eliquid to melt somewhat, causing leaking.

Love the High End to Chinese in your comment lol, i thought the majority of what we buy was Chinese. Funniest thing i have read in a while lol

Back
Top Bottom