What's new

I've been left behind....

If you start using pods, expect to notice a big hit to your wallet :) You could future-proof yourself by having a few different rtas to last you a few years. Also, if you’re in the U.K. - hot weather can cause eliquid to melt somewhat, causing leaking.
Urgh part of the appeal to me was the low cost of vaping, I'll have a look around for some rta's I only got as far as Amazon and ebay

There are loads of trusted vendors and too many to list, Legion Of Vapers is another good one.

Why worry, stick with what you like, I'm happy enough being left behind and there are still a good few rtas about.

Why worry, stick with what you like, I'm happy enough being left behind and there are still a good few rtas about.
I would of happily stuck with what I'm used to, point being rta tanks are becoming harder and harder to get your hands on, a few years ago if I broke / lost one I had half a dozen shops within a mile radius I could just go to and pick up a new one, now I can't, half the vendors don't even know what a rta tank is let alone sell them, there's going to come a point where I can't find them online to the way it's going

The barrier to entry has been lowered so much to allow the masses to indulge that todays issues are underage vaping and disposable waste, welcome to the future, lol

The barrier to entry has been lowered so much to allow the masses to indulge that todays issues are underage vaping and disposable waste, welcome to the future, lol
Absolutely my thoughts, noticed there all 20mg too, I'm used to 3mg at most lol

Back
Top Bottom