What's new

I've been left behind....

your atties are unlikely to
be fatally broken, try stripping them down and changing all the o rings.

i mostly use a clone i bought from china five years ago. you are in the right place, we are all dinosaurs here :)

your atties are unlikely to
be fatally broken, try stripping them down and changing all the o rings.

i mostly use a clone i bought from china five years ago. you are in the right place, we are all dinosaurs here :)
I'll have a look, my blotto mini has always leaked I googled it and it can be down to the cotton placement (pretty sure Google linked me to here) it's hit and miss with the blotto, when wicking it I try to do it as was advised, some times great with no leaking, sometimes it's constant leaking, then the one that boils my p*SS it's great for most of the day till I need to go out then decides to leak, leaks from the bottom airflow so not sure if a change of seals will work

My Kylin2 is the same, can be fine most of the day then suddenly it will empty a full tank through the bottom airflow, I'm pretty sure it's to do with where you fill it as you have to slide the tip to the side to fill and the big seal has started to fail which I don't think can be replaced

Frustrating, when they work they work pretty well, I'm fed up of getting caked in juice

Think I will try stock up on some tanks whilst I still can

On a side note, can I tag an admin here, I've had to make this new account, and I don't have access to the sales forums, I got logged out of my old account and don't have access to the email I used to sign up with for that account so can't recover it?

Sorry Martin, thought you were the go-to guy :S
Needs :adminpower: to make changes to user accounts. Rob may be able to just update the email address on his old account so he can restore access.

Back
Top Bottom