What's new

Just..one..more...tank

greeny1210

Postman
Evening fellow apes

so I am going to get a new tank, pretty happy with some of my set ups, I'll list them
2 evic mini mods
1 cuboid plus one on the slowboat
1 rx200
1 skx mini zero (not that fussed about this tbh compared to the others)

also a couple of isticks with a nautilus and 2 kayfun mini v3 clones but MTL doesn't do it for me anymore and higher pg makes me cough

tanks

Cleito x2 and Griffin 25 (easily my best 2 tanks, cleito edging it for simplicity perhaps, 25 slightly better perfomer)
serpant mini ..(not bad can't compare with above, too hot sometimes and generally hit and miss..only done one coil so could be that)
aromamizer v2 (over rated rubbish, loads seem to love it but compared to the griffin 25 which I got at the same time, find it a pain in the ass, crap flavour, clouds etc and leaks all the time
now again that could be me and coils, I don't build them, too much fannying about so just buy the claptons from FT clip, snip and wick.
subtank mini, just doesn't cut it now
crown, seemed good but its stuck together so can't change coils

so I am looking at another cleito or 25 and wonder what else is worth trying ? want to settle on around 5 mods and tanks (not inc the MTL)
seen a new cleito 120 but looks like its for the cloudz bro hipster crew and I don't really go above 60 w ...not even tried tbh seems pointless so maybe I am missing out who knows

No idea what a mech mod is or what the point is? everyone seems to be going mad for the tube types though...another fad I am guessing, or a £200 DNA chip etc etc

Just bored & need a change? Otherwise stick to atties that work for you. Get another Cleito. Get better drip tips. Different juice tubes (Fat Boy 5ml or Sig Tips 4.5ml).

Just orders a kayfun v5 clone and rose 3 clone, all i want now is an evl reaper clone and an authentic cthulhu v3.

You seen the cthulhu v3 yet?, its got a 19.8 deck in single deck and velocity deck, 25mm and has a concave chimney so all the flavour isnt lost, worth a look pal

Just bored & need a change? Otherwise stick to atties that work for you. Get another Cleito. Get better drip tips. Different juice tubes (Fat Boy 5ml or Sig Tips 4.5ml).

Bit of both mate, I know I like the cleito and griffin 25 so will probably get back ups when finances allow but just intrigued as there is that many out and new ones coming out its hard to keep up, thinking try one more and then stop bothering following new stuff, spending money I don't need too and just have 4/5 set ups I am happy with and stiick with that

This time last year the nautilus was the nuts now its like puffing on a unlit silk cut

@mannikon thats intresting about dip tips do u think it makes a big diffrents or just personal prefrents when i got the nautilus mini i dident like the drip tip dont know if it was coz it was made of metal but changed it for the duckbill one that came with the t22

russian-tank-column_795560a.jpg

More tanks???

If you are into trying rebuildable, then a Serpent Mini might be of interest.

If you are unsure, then step well away from the Mechs!

@mannikon thats intresting about dip tips do u think it makes a big diffrents or just personal prefrents when i got the nautilus mini i dident like the drip tip dont know if it was coz it was made of metal but changed it for the duckbill one that came with the t22
Drip tips can make a difference although to save money one can vary the flow with the air flow control and a finger, I sometimes vape a Cleito covering up one air hole. The way you purse your lips and direct the inhale makes a difference. Or just find an optimum drip tip and use that. Materials make a difference and not just to heat. Differences that can make it all more interesting without breaking the bank or risking trying out a completely different tank.

As for the Cleito 120, if it's "any good" it will be very different to the smaller tank and seems designed to compete with the cloud beast. That's not what standard Cleitos are about.

Back
Top Bottom