What's new

Kayfun V4 Clone Arrived - Gobsmacked

As title suggests, my Kayfun 4 clone from puff palace arrived today.

I shit you not, it's hard to believe this is a clone.
If I bought a genuine and received this device I would have been more than happy.

It really seems like the Chinese have stolen a ton of genuines and selling them off cheap!

It vapes better than my genuine KFL so I would go as far as to say it performs as well as the genuine as people have said the genuine performs marginally better than the old KFL.

Here are some pics:

View attachment 40030
View attachment 40031
View attachment 40032
View attachment 40033
View attachment 40034

I cannot believe this is a clone, even has the Svoe Mesto seal and poster!

Changed out to the glass tank, all threads are buttery smooth and machined perfectly.

Chucked a microcoil in with a thick slice of Muji and filled up with snake oil.

The juice control works exactly as the original, total doddle and did not leak a single drop when filling, closing or opening.

Flavour is outstanding and much airier than the KFL so suits my vaping style, I am in vape heaven right now :)

View attachment 40035

No wonder people thought the pics were of the OG :P

Nice pics i cant wait to get mine now

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

No wonder people thought the pics were of the OG :P

Nice pics i cant wait to get mine now

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I'm still convinced there has been some huge cock up and I have an OG.

This can't be a clone, it's just too damn good.

I've been waiting for some reviews of the Kayfun v4 clones to come out, this sounds excellent :) Will have to keep my eye on the site and put an order in when they are back in stock.

I have received mine from Puff Palace, but its a differant box and box is branded tabacco

It does seem excellent quality i must say, i have yet to use it

Nice, I didn't see this one and paid more for one from Focal. (Taps fingers and whistles, trying to look unbothered).

Same here mate, although with the shipping, the Robottech version is around the same price and mine was sent out last weekend, so should be here very soon.

I just wish I wasn't so goddam impatient!!!

I'm still convinced there has been some huge cock up and I have an OG.

This can't be a clone, it's just too damn good.

you may be onto a winner mate...looks like the rest of us got tobeco's...not tried it yet, cleaned it looks solid though..

Back
Top Bottom