What's new

Kayfun V4 Clone Arrived - Gobsmacked

They are too late, I already sent it off for analysis, definitely not at my house, please tell them to turn round right away, no point turning up here trying to take away my new toy :)

Has anyone received one from puff palace today which looks like mine with the seal and poster, QR code to Svoe Mesto website etc?

I actually did receive one from ZD-Vapes.co.uk earlier today, in the replica box with seal etc. etc. Initially I thought wow! but I have just noticed that the lock nut you use with the steel and glass tanks isn't securing onto the chimney section properly - Looks like wacky threading!
That said I intended using it with the polycarb tank, so not a major issue and I'll use the other tank sections as spares when the EHPRO version arrives(christ that's two clones now!!). Does your airflo control operate via an allen key?
I've gotta say apart from the one issue I have mentioned it ain't bad at all and certainly hasn't leaked even though I had it in my pocket for a few hours today (Juice control was closed off). It vapes well and that's comparing it to both my genuine KFL Lite plus V2's and an original Kayfun 3.1.
I think it will get even better once I have a few more tankful's of juice through it, for £20 odd pounds (with the POTV10 discount code it is a steal really. IMG_1288.jpg

I actually did receive one from ZD-Vapes.co.uk earlier today, in the replica box with seal etc. etc. Initially I thought wow! but I have just noticed that the lock nut you use with the steel and glass tanks isn't securing onto the chimney section properly - Looks like wacky threading!
That said I intended using it with the polycarb tank, so not a major issue and I'll use the other tank sections as spares when the EHPRO version arrives(christ that's two clones now!!). Does your airflo control operate via an allen key?
I've gotta say apart from the one issue I have mentioned it ain't bad at all and certainly hasn't leaked even though I had it in my pocket for a few hours today (Juice control was closed off). It vapes well and that's comparing it to both my genuine KFL Lite plus V2's and an original Kayfun 3.1.
I think it will get even better once I have a few more tankful's of juice through it, for £20 odd pounds (with the POTV10 discount code it is a steal really.View attachment 40069

Maybe I got lucky as my nut is nice and secure :)

So you didn't get the svoe mesto seal and the poster inside?

seal ( says tobeco qc), no poster, brown smaller box

Ive just finnished building, i replaced all seals, screws, post, insulators with originals from cloud 9 :)

Last edited:
Surely it can't be!

Unless someone at PP also bought a genuine and got it mixed up in my delivery, in which case I can confirm I have destroyed the atomizer and all accessories and packaging so am unable to return it ;)

Just looked on the Facebook page and everyone who has posted a pic of the one's they received are in Tobeco boxes.

Just looked on the Facebook page and everyone who has posted a pic of the one's they received are in Tobeco boxes.

Not sure who makes the clone I have, as everything is made to look original but I would recommend it.

Considering buying another!

Not sure who makes the clone I have, as everything is made to look original but I would recommend it.

Considering buying another!

They did mention in a reply on FB that the price had gone down as they'd found a cheaper supplier so perhaps you have one from the old batch before they switched?

I've just ordered one from Angelfire as I've done some searching and EHPRO seem to have a better rep than Tobeco.

Back
Top Bottom