What's new

Kayfun V4 Clone Arrived - Gobsmacked

Same here, i just ordered one from Angelfire, along with some cotton and wire. I cant wait to try my first build lol

Nice :)

Worth looking up Rip Trippers on YouTube for his Micro coil building tutorial, helped me when I first got a rebuildable. Let us know how you get on, they're open today and I paid for the 1-2 days shipping so hoping mine might arrive tomorrow.

Got mine on Wednesday. Its beautifully made. Buttery smooth threads, no sharp edges anywhere, but feck me! How over engineered are they! More seals in it than the North Seal and it still pisses juice out of the air holes, tastes nice though when it isn't gurgling and puking juice, but not much more than the KF3.1 to justify the faffing about.

Five strip downs and unsuccessful rebuilds later, and its going in the cupboard of historical vaping things as a reminder for the future of why, in my case, simple is always best. Sticking with the KF 3.1 from now on for everyday vaping, and will use the snide 4 for those occasions when I feel the need to be driven to distraction. :D

Nice :)

Worth looking up Rip Trippers on YouTube for his Micro coil building tutorial, helped me when I first got a rebuildable. Let us know how you get on, they're open today and I paid for the 1-2 days shipping so hoping mine might arrive tomorrow.

Have watched that one, he is funny and nuts with it, would like to know what he is vaping lol. I paid for the same postage, so lets hope lol. One thing, i got my ipv mini and nitecore charger in the post today, just need the new tank to sit on it now ☺

Got mine on Wednesday. Its beautifully made. Buttery smooth threads, no sharp edges anywhere, but feck me! How over engineered are they! More seals in it than the North Seal and it still pisses juice out of the air holes, tastes nice though when it isn't gurgling and puking juice, but not much more than the KF3.1 to justify the faffing about.

Five strip downs and unsuccessful rebuilds later, and its going in the cupboard of historical vaping things as a reminder for the future of why, in my case, simple is always best. Sticking with the KF 3.1 from now on for everyday vaping, and will use the snide 4 for those occasions when I feel the need to be driven to distraction. :D

Sure you are doing everything correctly bud.

I am yet to leak a single drop from my airholes.

To fill you want to hold the very base ring, and then screw the whole atty and air flow ring clockwise until it stops, this then turns off the juice flow.

Then unscrew the drip tip section by turning clockwise.

Top fill, then slowly screw the drip tip section back in, and then hold the base ring under the airflow and turn the whole atty anti clockwise to open the juice flow back up.

If you are doing the above then I guess you must have a dodgy clone bud or a dodgy seal.

This is a league above my old kayfuns in terms of vape quality (I like an airier draw) the wicking and ease of use.

Hope you get it sorted bud.

Last edited:
You know what? I'll give it a load more tries. :D I think I may have confused my juice on/ juice off twisting, thinking about it. I'll give it a try when I get home from work, and will hopefully be like a dog with two doodahs! :2thumbsup:

Having spoken with James at Puff Palace... He confirmed they have either the Tabacco version (as others have) or the Moander version (that Mr.Motivapr has) available. Except for the boxes, no real difference in terms of quality/flavour etc (he's tried both)

So I've ordered the Moander version after the positive comments from the OP :thumbup:

As previously stated, great Customer Service from James and he's putting it in the post for me today and I'm looking forward to getting my hand on it...

Just ordered the Moander version from James at PP as well. Had every intention of getting the original but for the sake of saving £100 and based on the feedback from the OP I thought I'd give this clone a try.
As has previous been mentioned, James responded to my queries in minutes.

Edit:
Just heard from James that he's run out of the Tobecoo versions but still has the Moander ones in (they're on the site now). Hope I've ordered the better of the two versions. Paused for a minute when he said he'd already run out of the Tobecoo ones as I wondered if I'd ordered the better of the two after all. Guess I'll find out on Monday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom