What's new

Kayfun V4 Clone Arrived - Gobsmacked

As title suggests, my Kayfun 4 clone from puff palace arrived today.

I shit you not, it's hard to believe this is a clone.
If I bought a genuine and received this device I would have been more than happy.

It really seems like the Chinese have stolen a ton of genuines and selling them off cheap!

It vapes better than my genuine KFL so I would go as far as to say it performs as well as the genuine as people have said the genuine performs marginally better than the old KFL.

Here are some pics:

I cannot believe this is a clone, even has the Svoe Mesto seal and poster!

Changed out to the glass tank, all threads are buttery smooth and machined perfectly.

Chucked a microcoil in with a thick slice of Muji and filled up with snake oil.

The juice control works exactly as the original, total doddle and did not leak a single drop when filling, closing or opening.

Flavour is outstanding and much airier than the KFL so suits my vaping style, I am in vape heaven right now :)

Thanks. I've just ordered 2 of them

#greedyfreak

As title suggests, my Kayfun 4 clone from puff palace arrived today.

I shit you not, it's hard to believe this is a clone.
If I bought a genuine and received this device I would have been more than happy.

It really seems like the Chinese have stolen a ton of genuines and selling them off cheap!

It vapes better than my genuine KFL so I would go as far as to say it performs as well as the genuine as people have said the genuine performs marginally better than the old KFL.

Here are some pics:

I cannot believe this is a clone, even has the Svoe Mesto seal and poster!

Changed out to the glass tank, all threads are buttery smooth and machined perfectly.

Chucked a microcoil in with a thick slice of Muji and filled up with snake oil.

The juice control works exactly as the original, total doddle and did not leak a single drop when filling, closing or opening.

Flavour is outstanding and much airier than the KFL so suits my vaping style, I am in vape heaven right now :)

Thanks. I've just ordered 2 of them

#greedyfreak

I wish I had bought 2 now!!

In case anyone is interested AngelFire Mods have said they will be stocking the black EHPro version soon, will definitely be picking one of those up when they have them as it will go with my RDNA40 with black shark skin very nicely :)

Got my shipping notice so *fingers crossed* it will arrive tomorrow. Hope so because otherwise I'm working till Thursday so it'll be the red card and I'll not be able to pick it up till then and patience has never been one of my strong points lol.

Got my shipping notice so *fingers crossed* it will arrive tomorrow. Hope so because otherwise I'm working till Thursday so it'll be the red card and I'll not be able to pick it up till then and patience has never been one of my strong points lol.

I havnt had my shipping notice yet, i dont think mine will be here tomorrow. I work away, so wont be able to have a play until next weekend if it disnt come tomorrow. You will have to let me know what there like. I might go for the black one aswell if there ok

I havnt had my shipping notice yet, i dont think mine will be here tomorrow. I work away, so wont be able to have a play until next weekend if it disnt come tomorrow. You will have to let me know what there like. I might go for the black one aswell if there ok

Sure, will do. Plan on taking photos and stuff so should be plenty to whet your appetite ;)

Back
Top Bottom