What's new

Kayfun V4 Clone Arrived - Gobsmacked

Got my ehpro from angelfiremods today. Bit more expensive then puff palace but as I got the ehpro 3.2 from angelfiremods I was hoping the 4 would be as good. Must admit I love it.

Attachments

• 1420284068688.jpg
    1420284068688.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 97
My RobbotTech V4 from Focalecig just turned up, with the Svoemesto box, authenticity sticker, poster and manual and seems very good and once I've finished cleaning it and whacking in a coil, I'll report back.

Shipped last Saturday from China and turned up today, pretty impressive, which is more than I can say than my Boxing Day order from a certain UK retailer, which still hasn't turned up yet.

I received my EHPRO clone today from Angel Fire Mods, drying off as it smelt a bit of machine oil so gave it a clean. Threading feels good and not that different to my original KFLv2 in that regard. Pics aren't the best quality as it's pretty dark today so the lighting isn't great.

P1040711.jpgP1040717.jpg

The odd I thing I noticed is that in all the video reviews I've seen, the top cap piece that the drip tip inserts into has a sort of squared of base for the threading and it was mentioned that this was to help with sealing the vacuum. The one on the EHPRO is perfectly round, hopefully this does make any difference functionality wise.

P1040722.jpg

Looking forward to putting a Nickel build in and firing it up on my RDNA40 later :)

@p67em Did you get yours?

Last edited:
rune
Not got mine today, but have had a shipping email. So think it will be monday. Am looking forward to seeing how you get on with it. Hopefully that top cap will be ok

Right, cleaned out the RobbotTech V4 and put a build in there and everything works great, the threading is spot on, except the glass tank isn't smoothed out properly and is a bit rough around the edges, but that doesn't distract from the performance in any way.

Opened the airflow up fully and it's more open than the Lite Plus V2 and the flavour is better for me as well, definitely worth the investment.

The only real gripes that I have are the stupidly small screws, which still cause me some grief and I'd rather have one larger screw in there instead, which would mean using thicker wire possible. Plus there are no spares at all, which isn't great.

I have had some leaking issues when first using it, but I'm sure with time, I'll eradicate that problem.

One last thing, give this a good wash, because after 30 minutes soaking in hot water and washing up liquid, followed by plenty of rinsing out, there is still a very slight tinge to the taste, not that bad to totally ruin the vape, but it's there.

Last edited:
How are you all cleaning? Ive ultrasound cleaned mine in a hot bath of soapy water but still tastes awful. I got the a mod from FT and the quality is superb

Bob

I received my EHPRO clone today from Angel Fire Mods, drying off as it smelt a bit of machine oil so gave it a clean. Threading feels good and not that different to my original KFLv2 in that regard. Pics aren't the best quality as it's pretty dark today so the lighting isn't great.

View attachment 40234View attachment 40235

The odd I thing I noticed is that in all the video reviews I've seen, the top cap piece that the drip tip inserts into has a sort of squared of base for the threading and it was mentioned that this was to help with sealing the vacuum. The one on the EHPRO is perfectly round, hopefully this does make any difference functionality wise.

View attachment 40236

Looking forward to putting a Nickel build in and firing it up on my RDNA40 later :)

@p67em Did you get yours?

I got mine today and it will need a clean and dry, as you can smell the machine oil.

No tools/spares with my version (which would have been nice). However the top cap piece does have a chamfered/squared off edge on two sides of the threading.

Unfortunately off out, so this will have to sit tight until tomorrow or Monday before I try a build.

So glad I got the Moander version.

I have a perfectly smooth glass tank, chamfered top threading, no leaks and no funky tastes.

Back
Top Bottom