What's new

Let the battle commence

I presume you have taken the plunge then?
I most certainly have! Bought whilst sober too believe it or not!

I loved it as soon as I saw it when @Rob posted about it. It’s been an itch I’ve needed to scratch since then.

@Discomatt I'll be interested to hear your take on it, was tempted but the rather large hole in the MTL deck put me off, I don't think it'll be a tight enough draw for my liking.

So you make yourself some reducers to bring the deck air hole down to the size you want :)
Trust me, on the smallest hole on the afc you’re looking at similar to the Nautilus Mini without doing anything to the deck air hole

I’m really not a slave to a tight draw so from that respect I don’t think it will be a problem.

I think the reducers comment was more aimed at me :S I think Rob knows I'm more in the Crewella camp when it comes to draw.

Honestly @John R :) Just buy a sheet of Mesh, you can make more reducers than you'll ever need from a small sheet and you can tailor them to exactly suit your individual needs. :2thumbsup:

In fact, send me your address and I'll pop some in the post. ;)

Very tempting thank you but you know I'm feckin' that up!! o_O Ahhhhh feck it, PM incoming, I canny moan unless I try it...

Back
Top Bottom