What's new

Lost art goon clone help

image.jpg

I have the sherman on my drone.... it's a beast... also have the goon clone but haven't had it on the drone for a while.

Recently I had an issue with my drone screen going dark (when the fire button was pressed) so I took it apart and re-routed the screen ribbon cable. All's good now but it is a known issue with the drone.

Delivered today looks quite nice but...... they forgot to add the squonk pin in the parcel :banghead:
Got a squonk mod and can't squonk lol

Look like I'll be dripping as normal but on a light weight semi mech mod fun times
On the plus shipped on Friday from China received today super quick !!

Does anyone have a spare bf pin for a goon lost art

Last edited:
Ask about mate. Try the wanted section of the classies. I would offer up mine but i need it lol. The wasp nano pin fits it i think if you have one of them...

Delivered today looks quite nice but...... they forgot to add the squonk pin in the parcel :banghead:
Got a squonk mod and can't squonk lol

Look like I'll be dripping as normal but on a light weight semi mech mod fun times
On the plus shipped on Friday from China received today super quick !!

Does anyone have a spare bf pin for a goon lost art
I've got a spare for the goon lp and the standard 22 & 24 goon if you want to try them. I can't guarantee either will fit but if you want them PM me your address and I'll get them posted.

Back
Top Bottom