What's new

Mech Boro Repair

If anyone is following, i had a different ( maybe silly) approach as a copper contact will have almost the same results due to the small contact point at the top of the sheet. Made a hole and soldered a platinum plated contact from a power relay. Hopefully will behave better.
20230807_182214.jpg
20230808_220702.jpg

If anyone is following, i had a different ( maybe silly) approach as a copper contact will have almost the same results due to the small contact point at the top of the sheet. Made a hole and soldered a platinum plated contact from a power relay. Hopefully will behave better. View attachment 329012View attachment 329013

It could be a better solution. after I done the copper contact it fired every time I tried it and other people had the same results. I just wished they thought it out better before they sent them out for sale and that was even after a delay due to quality control problems well that wat I was told when I enquired

It could be a better solution. after I done the copper contact it fired every time I tried it and other people had the same results. I just wished they thought it out better before they sent them out for sale and that was even after a delay due to quality control problems well that wat I was told when I enquired
That's what I got told to. It was really well delayed wasn't it. And yet it still didn't work correctly. I know they weren't alot of money, but it should work at least.

That's what I got told to. It was really well delayed wasn't it. And yet it still didn't work correctly. I know they weren't alot of money, but it should work at least.

Was held back a couple of weeks if I remember rightly and I guess they were cheap for a reason in the end they wanted rid off them lol. they even had the cheek to sell replacement parts to fix it yourself

Was held back a couple of weeks if I remember rightly and I guess they were cheap for a reason in the end they wanted rid off them lol. they even had the cheek to sell replacement parts to fix it yourself
I didn't know they were selling replacement parts. The cheek of them.

Back
Top Bottom