What's new

Menthol in Disposables

Gavmar

Hi, All.
Does anyone have any idea why they are putting menthol in nearly all disposable vapes.
I do not understand why, menthol cigarettes were the least popular choice for smokers when they were available.

Hi @Gavmar and welcome to the planet.

never tried a throw away and never will but at a guess menthol can be used as a cooling ice taste agent instead of using ws23

Hi, All.
Does anyone have any idea why they are putting menthol in nearly all disposable vapes.
I do not understand why, menthol cigarettes were the least popular choice for smokers when they were available.
Yeah I get the question why. As a kid in the ......nah not gonna give it away :18: ....but yeah..they were the least. My sister smoked menthols and when I sneaked some it was "huh, what the!?"

I was a Golden Virginia man when I smoked and never did get Old Holborne smokers calling their smoke Old Throatburn.
For them I guess it felt like a more satisfying draw, like maybe menthol is nowadays to Vape.

Thanks for the reply's. I hate menthol and found it virtually impossible to get them without it, I just think it is unusual it is in nearly all of them.

I smoked a boatload of baccy and tried most of them, when i first started smoking i was using Old Holborne then i switched to Old Virgin (Golden Virginia) I did try Drum for a spell and that was an awful smoke along with Samson, i was Smoking B&H when i finally quit which wasn't that bad or was it Gold Leaf i was on, anyway i quit and have gone almost 31/2 years which i never thought possible tbh. I now attend Vaperholics and it's been 5 days since i last bought anything vape related.

I suspect it's because people like and buy them.... menthol cigarettes were the least popular choice for smokers between 2 choices..... with eliquid there is a zillion choices.

Maybe if there had been a mango, passion fruit tropical menthol breezy Capstan fruit strength 50 years ago, it would have been a best seller:)

Back
Top Bottom