What's new

MTL-DTL Aspire Zelos

i think that is probably how i DTL vape anyway having started doing it without realising. i will give it a go and see what happens. Do you have any tips on wattage etc with it? I know absolutely nothing about that side of things, as said all i use at the minute is the smok AIO Stik.

Not really, but I don't ever run nautilus coils as high as they 'recommend' ... so start low as see what suits you. I don't think I've ever run the 0.7 over 15w

@GVP i personally do both MTL and DTL i use my Zelos kit in the morning and on the way into work. I will drip at work and MTL if busy and dont have time to drip. Will sub ohm at home at night and have a few toots on the nautilus before bed.
The 0.7 coil you could use for a nice full on MTL vape or a restricted DTL vape aswell ive seen people using high vg with the 0.7 but i prefer to just use the 50/50 12mg for MTL or 6mg for a restricted DTL

Does anyone know if I can change the tip on the Nautilus 2 to make for a better DTL vape similar to that on the smok stik. Got my kit today from TECC (excellent service) but strangely cant get used to MTL vaping now. Is there a standard fitting for the tip? Seen plenty for sale but dont know 1: if this would fit or 2: if it would work for what I want.....or is it a case of I need a different tank/coil?

Thanks again

Does anyone know if I can change the tip on the Nautilus 2 to make for a better DTL vape similar to that on the smok stik. Got my kit today from TECC (excellent service) but strangely cant get used to MTL vaping now. Is there a standard fitting for the tip? Seen plenty for sale but dont know 1: if this would fit or 2: if it would work for what I want.....or is it a case of I need a different tank/coil?

Thanks again
Well I use the spare chrome nautilus 2 drip tip on my naturevape mini so I presume that it's just your standard 510 drip tip so any 510 should fit straight into it no problems try Amazon they have quite a few drip tips that you can buy pretty cheap to see which type you prefer

i think that is probably how i DTL vape anyway having started doing it without realising. i will give it a go and see what happens. Do you have any tips on wattage etc with it? I know absolutely nothing about that side of things, as said all i use at the minute is the smok AIO Stik.
I got the aspire kit with the Nautilus about a month ago and I’m a DTL vaper. I switched the tank out to a Melo 4 by Eleaf and now I’m in DTL heaven. I run the 0.7 ohm coil at the 50W max and find that I can’t make it through the day with the zelos. I love how it’s compact and love the sub-ohm vaping so I’m uograding to the 75W Jac Vapour Series B DNA so I can remain compact but try to get through the day without recharging. So, sub-ohm, DTL vaping is quite good with the Aspire Zelos as long as you change out the Nautilus for a DTL tank and are prepared to charge during the day....

Back
Top Bottom