What's new

muji vs labo

• Thread starter Deleted member 58360
  • Start date
I noticed the "collapse" with CM muji too, along with the slight coil discolouration - never had an odd taste from it though. At least not until some weeks after building when the vg finally built up...

Maybe I was just over borderline and it never exposed the coil?

I'm leaving it in and keeping an eye on it though, because it's something to take into account.

I wonder if Labo and Muji perform the same with flavoured juice? :hmm: :54:
Funnily enough ........ Muji after about 5 refills of Twisted Leaf ...... please forgive the potato pic. :D

muji.jpg

Labo after a week. As you can see, the mesh (Vandy Vape SS316L 200 spool) is clogged from the (20% Capella Sweet Strawberry) flavouring, but the wick is still pretty good, except where the Mesh was in contact.

2021-10-08_21-00-06_163.jpeg 2021-10-08_21-13-31_773.jpeg

If only somebody could think of a way to put them right next to each other to see which does what - like in the same environment, used exactly the same amount, with the same flavoured juice...

IMG_20211019_224922155~2.jpg

IMG_20211019_225124057~2.jpg

24ga ss316, 3.5mm id, 6/7 wraps, 0.22 ohms.

One side muji, one side labo.

Yes, I can identify which is which (muji has a wire tail on it's side of the neg post).

A few initial observations:

• I don't really like this particular juice, but the speed this dripper goes through it it'll be faster to vape it than pour it down the sink.

• First few puffs were a tiny bit harsh - not sure if juice or either one of the cottons.

• Headrush.

A few initial observations:

• I don't really like this particular juice, but the speed this dripper goes through it it'll be faster to vape it than pour it down the sink.

• First few puffs were a tiny bit harsh - not sure if juice or either one of the cottons.

• Headrush.
That's a good point - how do you tell the flavour if both in one RDA? :hmm:

....... and that'll be t'flavour on t'headrush ........ :D

That's a good point - how do you tell the flavour if both in one RDA? :hmm:

....... and that'll be t'flavour on t'headrush ........ :D

I can't tell if either, both or neither are affecting any flavour...

But, it's more a performance/longevity trial - will the muji collapse? Will the labo explode?

I know I'm on the edge of my seat wondering what'll happen :D

Back
Top Bottom