What's new

Nearly three months

Stick with Vaping mate, i now feel a lot Healthier and can now taste my food. I am not Anti-Smoker BTW, if people want to smoke Good Luck to them, I still have Ashtrays in my house as some of my Friends still smoke and do smoke sometimes. I also have Friends who smoke who don't do it in my House because they say they don't feel right. I never stop them though so their choice.
We don’t even think about having a cigarette now as we both enjoy vaping. I’ve found vaping very interesting so much variety of eliquids and mods and pods and everything else it’s brilliant enjoying the whole thing.

After nearly three months fag free this is my wife’s and my vaping line up, possibly with more additions at a later date.

well done to you both i found the first 3 months the worse but you 2 seem to have over come that & give it afew months you will need a bigger table for the shiny stuff it gets to us all ;)

Congratulations. 3 months is a great achievement.

I found the best thing was turning vaping in to a hobby building my own coils, wire and making my own juice takes your mind off cravings, gives you something new todo and eventually saves money.

you’ll eventually start saving money once you go through the shinyitus phase. However the shinyitus phase can last between 1 month and 25 years.
Thanks, it’s turning into a hobby,vaping is very interesting and enjoyable so much to learn, and one of the places to do that is here on POTV. Very friendly and helpful thanks to all.

well done to you both i found the first 3 months the worse but you 2 seem to have over come that & give it afew months you will need a bigger table for the shiny stuff it gets to us all ;)
I know what you mean there’s loads of different devices out there but I’m learning.

I know what you mean there’s loads of different devices out there but I’m learning.

oh yes theres loads i use to be into my squonks but know only the 3 as i moved onto rdta mostly these days & same goes for my wife who uses rdta & on rare moments pods for in the car..

Congrats for your 3 months. I gave up the cigs a few years ago by getting into vaping, but started again during lockdown. Stopped again in April by getting back into vaping. I enjoy it very much, don't miss the cigs, and find all those liquids very tasty indeed.

Congrats for your 3 months. I gave up the cigs a few years ago by getting into vaping, but started again during lockdown. Stopped again in April by getting back into vaping. I enjoy it very much, don't miss the cigs, and find all those liquids very tasty indeed.
Well done keep at it. Talk about variety different kits mega juice flavours spoilt for choice I just love it. Not even thought about cigarettes.

Back
Top Bottom