What's new

Need a 24mm mtl rta that doesn't flood

gary68

Legend
I just got a hellvape md mtl rta for Wifey. No matter how I wick it. If I fill it and leave it stand it holds its bladder. Then as soon as she starts using it and refills it. It pisses its pants.
She been using an Ares 2 which has the same top fill with slide lid. The MD doesn't have the seal on the fill hole. It's probably losing its vacuum as soon as the lid is opened.
I've good reason for retiring the Ares v2. For some reason the top of the chamber shorts on (I'm guessing) the posts.. As soon as the top is tightened it reads a low ohm/short. If I back it off that cures it but its barely sealing by that point.
What I need is a 24 mm mtl rta that has easy top fill for herself that is easy to live with (no fancy tipping upside down filling methods)
The Ares v2 has a wall between the wicks and the air holes.. The MD deck is level which makes easy passage for excess liquid..
I'm not up on mtl shinnanigans so would like some suggestions please.
Thanks in advance for any replies
Oh yeah she wants a black one ;)

Last edited:
You tried the Berserker V2 at all? Has inserts that slide in under the coil without you even needing to touch your build. Has a reverse threaded top sleeve which might take some getting used to but apart from that, the build and wicking is easy and it vapes as good as the MD or the Ares 2.
upload_2022-1-7_21-40-27.png

Here's a youtube video on it :)

Forgot to mention, just stick the 1.0mm airpin under the coil and don't bother with the top one, job done.

@John R @MTLMike
SWMBO has said she like the berserker v2 and now she's seen the gold one, she wants gold to match her orange mdura mini... Have you used legion of vapours before and are they trustworthy?

I haven't used them but I know people on here have and haven't had any issues, I know NewVaping have the V2 24mm in all colours on their site but it's £27.99 instead of £23.79.

Does it have to be 24mm mate? It's just that Ecigone still have the Mini V2 (22mm) in gold for £23.19 which is just as good as the 24mm if not a little better as the top cap is a normal quarter turn and the inserts have metal airholes instead of being entirely made of peek.

Last edited:
I haven't used them but I know people on here have and haven't had any issues, I know NewVaping have the V2 24mm in all colours on their site but it's £27.99 instead of £23.79.

Does it have to be 24mm mate? It's just that Ecigone still have the Mini V2 (22mm) in gold for £23.19 which is just as good as the 24mm if not a little better as the top cap is a normal quarter turn and the inserts have metal airholes instead of being entirely made of peek.
I'll take a look cheers Mike

I thought she might've liked the Neeko, zero moving parts to fuck up.

Back
Top Bottom