What's new

Need a 24mm mtl rta that doesn't flood

I thought she might've liked the Neeko, zero moving parts to fuck up.
Neeko is a good choice, I just recommended the Berserker V2 because it's 24mm and still available, the only other 24mm I could think of was the Tauren MTL (not the elite) but that tank wasn't very impressive as a MTL tank.

24 mm gold berserker v2 ordered from Legion of vapors... Anything for a quiet life

Thanks for all suggestions

I thought she might've liked the Neeko, zero moving parts to fuck up.
I showed her djlsv youtube vid and topcap is 1/4 turn effort with silicone seals . (she can't possibly fuck that up)?? Surely lol

24 mm gold berserker v2 ordered from Legion of vapors... Anything for a quiet life

Thanks for all suggestions
Hope she gets on with it mate, just a heads up, don't have an insert in when pulsing your coil, the inserts are made of peek and might melt or mishape otherwise. Should be fine when you're wicked and juiced up though.

I showed her djlsv youtube vid and topcap is 1/4 turn effort with silicone seals . (she can't possibly fuck that up)?? Surely lol
One would think you couldn't mess that up but like the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park, they find a way...
You get one with the membrane seals pre-installed and one without in the spares bag. :)

Hope she gets on with it mate, just a heads up, don't have an insert in when pulsing your coil, the inserts are made of peek and might melt or mishape otherwise. Should be fine when you're wicked and juiced up though.
Yeah saw that on the YouTube vid thanks for the heads up

I have a Berserker 2, but my aversion to plastic inserts means I've never used it.

I have a Berserker 2, but my aversion to plastic inserts means I've never used it.
It's decent enough, the Mini did a better job when they added metal airflow tubes with a peek base instead but so long as you don't have them in while pulsing or vape stupidly high for MTL, you should be fine.
Apart from that, the build deck and wicking ports are practically identical to that THC Elite.

It's decent enough, the Mini did a better job when they added metal airflow tubes with a peek base instead but so long as you don't have them in while pulsing or vape stupidly high for MTL, you should be fine.
Apart from that, the build deck and wicking ports are practically identical to that THC Elite.
I usually coil her rta's around 1 ohm and she vapes around 14/16 Watts. I'll make sure I pull the insert while pulsing the coil. Other than that it shouldn't get hot enough to cause damage.

Back
Top Bottom