What's new

Need a 24mm mtl rta that doesn't flood

I usually coil her rta's around 1 ohm and she vapes around 14/16 Watts. I'll make sure I pull the insert while pulsing the coil. Other than that it shouldn't get hot enough to cause damage.
You should be fine then, once juiced up, the cotton and moisture should prevent any major heat transference to the inserts.
If she complains about it being to tight or loose, you pop the insert out and pop a larger or smaller hole in without messing up your build. Should be relatively hassle free for you and her :)

Ether and the Augvape intake MTL are ok 24mm atties aswell bud.
I totally forgot about those, Intake isn't easy to find inside the UK now and the Ether is a bitch to find at a reasonable price now too apart from the Blue one for £7.99 on Evolution.

Intaste.de or vapeciga for the Intake, wouldn't bother with the Ether imo.

Or if you hate yourself, you could go for the OXVA Arbiter solo, I'm sure it's just the one I got that was a lemon.

Nevermore too but again only from abroad I think now plus top airflow ain't for everyone. They lack a little sizzle (yes it's a thing)

Neeko for £25?

https://www.evolutionvaping.co.uk/neeko-rta-by-aspire.html

Throw a 3mm ID into it to give enough wick to block the cavernous wick holes on the deck or it gurgles.

Can get it for £19 on ukaspirevendor. Plus what's this about 3mm I'd and gurgling? I've never had a gurgle with mine and I cut small triangles out too so there's even less cotton.

Sorry that may be over defensive as I love my Neekos. Honestly flavour is right up there and the overall vape experience is just great. Love both the drip tips too.

It's 22mm though so...

Maybe because I predominantly MTL with TC and tend to wick quite loosely.

Augvape Intake Mtl Rta. Easy to wick and top airflow. No leaks at all.

Can get it for £19 on ukaspirevendor. Plus what's this about 3mm I'd and gurgling? I've never had a gurgle with mine and I cut small triangles out too so there's even less cotton.

Sorry that may be over defensive as I love my Neekos. Honestly flavour is right up there and the overall vape experience is just great. Love both the drip tips too.

It's 22mm though so...
They seem to be cheap in a lot of places now, so I would stock up in case a version two is on the way and they suddenly disappear.

Back
Top Bottom