What's new

New dual 18650 Mod

I see Washington vapes are doing the RX Gen3 Dual for £39 atm.

Only in white, but last time i was in there, they didn't have one on the shelf. Their website stock check is woefully inaccurate, cos they said the Profile Unity was out of stock, yet i managed to spot it on the shelf and bought one

Same with my local, they had it for £24.99 in their sale. Only one colour, but I missed it.

They look like a nod to Stan Lee what with all that Spidey theme going on [emoji16]
I always presumed that was the reason they called it "Stan". :hmm:

It's made by Ultroner.

Last edited:
Ultroner also made a 'Thor', didn't they? Do you think Ultroner have some kind of tie-in with DC?
They certainly did. Pricey but damn sexy. Especially the Thor 2. Thor and Spider-Man are actually Marvel not DC. Doubt that there's any connection. Just trying to tap into the enormous fan base market I expect.

We really need a drooling emoticon. :woot:

thor-ii-dna75c-stabilized-wood-tc-mod.jpg

They certainly did. Pricey but damn sexy. Especially the Thor 2. Thor and Spider-Man are actually Marvel not DC. Doubt that there's any connection. Just trying to tap into the enormous fan base market I expect.

We really need a drooling emoticon. :woot:

View attachment 210251
Funny isn't it. Love asmodus but I think it's pig ugly.

Funny isn't it. Love asmodus but I think it's pig ugly.
Thankfully, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". It would be a very boring world if we all saw things the same way and liked exactly the same things.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom