What's new

New dual 18650 Mod

Thankfully, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". It would be a very boring world if we all saw things the same way and liked exactly the same things.
Yeah, I've got the luna squonk mod in the same range and love it. Perhaps it's the thors hammer styling makes it seem blocky.
good to have choices.

Yeah, I've got the luna squonk mod in the same range and love it. Perhaps it's the thors hammer styling makes it seem blocky.
good to have choices.
See, I'm not keen at all on the Luna. Too square for my tastes. :18:

Definitely good to have choices. :2thumbsup:

See, I'm not keen at all on the Luna. Too square for my tastes. :18:

Definitely good to have choices. :2thumbsup:
Time proved there's a lot to be said for mods that don't fall over every five minutes. Both fall into the "sturdy" category .

Time proved there's a lot to be said for mods that don't fall over every five minutes. Both fall into the "sturdy" category .
Don't disagree with that. Although I'm not too keen on boxy (OG Drag excluded) I definitely like a bit of weight to a mod. Nothing worse than a mod that's constantly falling over.

Don't disagree with that. Although I'm not too keen on boxy (OG Drag excluded) I definitely like a bit of weight to a mod. Nothing worse than a mod that's constantly falling over.
It's a huge pain.
Love the simplicity of the regulated and mosfet tubes that have appeared but man they're a pain to keep upright.

Your talking to a man who when he finds something he likes he buys four, lol.
I've got a nice wood one boxed I ought to sell along with a couple of DNA corals (really don't need four) a DNA esquare (don't need three) a DNA inbox (don't need three) and so on and so on...
you get the picture, lol. Really should sort all this stuff into the classies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom