What's new

New to Luxe Max questions

View attachment 350785 View attachment 350786 View attachment 350787

Ahh...It's SO nice to have a knowledgeable group to turn to 🙂

I found a video for removing the silicone here: Luxe X/XR Pod Silicone Although it did take me awhile to figure out how to get ahold of it at first, was afraid of scratching the pod. But in the end I just started pushing at it until it came loose enough to grab with tweezers. Pics of the difference in pods that I had. I won't be buying any more pods just now as I've got a good stock and can get the silicone out.

The blue Luxe has the pod that came in the box on it (the one I started with) and is clear. Don't know why, is there no silicone in the boxed kit pods? That's why I was having such trouble filling when I went to the pod on the red Luxe (one from a 2 pack of pods bought) which appears all foggy straight out of the pack and this is in bright daylight, trying to fill it under a lamp in the evening was horrible!

In any case, I wouldn't have even known about these silicone sleeves it it weren't for you! Thanks so much for all of your help, currently using both 0.8 and 1.2 coils - may try a 50/50 juice to see what the difference is at some point too.

Thank you to everyone who helped on the switch over 🍻
Yay well done

man, i didn’t know the silicone thing was frosty transparent white coloured. what were they thinking? must be like torture trying to fill it 🤣

I really don't understand why manufacturers make pods that are not easy to see what your juice level is, it's hardly rocket science.

they reckon too stop your juice degrading in sunlight pfft most of my pods the liquids not in there long enough to worry about that ;)

they reckon too stop your juice degrading in sunlight pfft most of my pods the liquids not in there long enough to worry about that ;)

Obviously a pod problem then as they make clear glass stock coil tanks and rtas. :doh:

has anybody tried the wee rba coil for the luxe? it’s a bit small no or building but is really good. better than the stockies imo.

Sounds like you still have the 2ml rubber bungs in the pods. Does the pack say 2ml pods and come with a nicotine warning?
The bung can be easily removed with needle nose pliers through the coil hole (coil not installed, obviously).

As far as filling. Leaning the pod at an angle when you start filling helps. I have the occasional air bubble, but don’t find them that hard to fill…
Really ? - is that how the stupid 2ml limit is 'enforced' - by an easily removable lump of rubber, how ridiculous !

has anybody tried the wee rba coil for the luxe? it’s a bit small no or building but is really good. better than the stockies imo.
I spotted that and was thinking of trying it out - but my motivation to buy a pair of Luxes was to focus more on the vaping than the kit and building etc - but it is tempting to pick one or two up !

I spotted that and was thinking of trying it out - but my motivation to buy a pair of Luxes was to focus more on the vaping than the kit and building etc - but it is tempting to pick one or two up !
Wotofo SMRT coils work really well and are easy to build.

If anyone else has had issues filling / eyesight I'd be happy to know any tricks to be more accurate!
It is a bit annoying that you can't see the last of the air bubble disappear, with the top (when inverted) bit not being clear.

I generally fill from the squeezy PTFE (?) 20/30ml bottles - either having filled them from annoyingly rigid shop-bought bottles or from the larger glass ones that I make juice in and store longer term) - so releasing the squeeze sucks juice back in - what I do is fill quickly until I can't see a bubble any more (leaning the pod over so the bubble is below the fill-hole), then continue to fill slowly until the juice forms a little juice blob just outside the fill hole; then release the squeeze slightly, which sucks the excess back - full pod, no mess.

Back
Top Bottom