What's new

New User. Smok RPM2 taste issues

Just thought I'd let everyone know that he will not do anything for me, telling me he's going to check cameras to see the service and telling me that no other vape is going to work for me apart from disposables. He also found and screenshotted this thread in the chat. He said that he will not let me exchange because it is a mtl device which is what I asked for (I didn't, I didn't have a clue what mtl meant until I started this thread) and that I just need to turn the Watts up which I can't do because I can't take more than 10w with it currently. He then proceeded to tell me what vape would be best and the one I got given wouldn't have been his choice. He told me that I needed to explain that I wanted to use it at 10w even though I don't know what it means, it's just the highest I can take with that vape. And I'm not using it properly so I can't bring it back.

Hi Amy

Well thats not good service at all. Where did you buy it from?
If he is going to look at the screens or whatever why has he said no? Surely he should investigate first then come back to you?
I am a customer service manager (not in the vape world) but still it should be investigated. Bases on tour side of the story u have been mis sold. Bad on them for not trying to do something for you.
Let me look at my stash and see what i can do for you ok, i will come back to u tomorrow. X

He did say he was going to get back to me after he looked at the cameras but the way the conversation has went, it seems like he's not going to do anything anyway. I now don't feel like I'd be welcome in the shop to be able to go back

He did say he was going to get back to me after he looked at the cameras but the way the conversation has went, it seems like he's not going to do anything anyway. I now don't feel like I'd be welcome in the shop to be able to go back

Hey, don't worry, i will sort u out and also give you some good online stores to go to to get your nic salts.
Its their loss really, you would have been a repeat customer, now they have lost your business forever.
I will private message tomorrow as discussed, we will get u sorted out hun. X

It’s at times like this when Facebook and Trust Pilot can be a good thing. I went on a companies Facebook page when I felt I received bad service you can also try and write a review on Trust Pilot.
Well done @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) for offering good advice and helping @Amy10177 with her situation.

Hi Dee, I have just hit the reply button, thank you!
No, nothing at all and I'm not surprised, the customer service last night was shocking!

I paid £25 for the vape kit and £2.50 per nic salts so £30 all together.

Amy x

Back
Top Bottom