What's new

New Vape Nut! Hi There! Thanks Huggett!

pw

Postman
Hi there POTV!

First I would like to thank POTV user Huggett for being really cool today on email as I bought some gear off him! So sorry to hear it's closing as when I saw the site for the first time today I really like the products on offer and the prices were great! Plus POTV15 discount!

So I had a collapsed lung 2 summers ago and I quit smoking and used the NHS Tampon sucky stick thing they give you. I used it nearly two years and I would have killed anyone who tried to take it away from me.
My wife did not quit with me though.
About 4 weeks ago I was moaning at her for not quitting when you get a free plastic tampon that helps you quit but she had not taken to the device at all. She wanted to quit but had not found her way, but all of a sudden she said "I like those e-cig things...I might quit if I had one of those, but I never know which one to buy"

...It was at this point that my vaping journey started.

"I'm going to learn everything there is to know about them then!" I said with enthusiasm, as I had never heard her say anything that would take her a step closer to quitting in several years.

Within a week I bought an EMOW starter kit and some terrible Hangsen Mango juice. 12mg nic god knows what ratio. I loved it!
But I knew there had to be more to this as my recent you tube searches had uncovered another culture, a culture I did not understand but I knew there was more to uncover. Videos from people like Riptrippers, suckmymod to name but a few.

Another week goes by and I own a Kanger Subtank mini and a Sigele 30w with 2 18650s

Another day and I discover Kings Crown Fight your fate....OMG! (Getting Strawberry Fields next...cant wait)

100ml of other 70VG plus juices and another week and I'm building coils, I have a Magma clone and a stone driptip on order (cheers Huggett) and 90ml MORE gourmet juice in the post!

Not to mention all the organic cotton and wire I've just got too!

No more shall I endure the jokes at work about my NHS tampon sucky stick.
I VAPE I AM.

Oh and now of course my wife thinks I'm insane, but is moving towards vaping (Very slowly). I think I now just need to find the right build for her :)

Fingers crossed and cheers for a great forum! Seriously, I read a random page on this forum about the cigreen magma and I find a cool online clone shop with great customer service.

You da man Huggett!

Welcome to the madhouse!! You seem to be taking all the right steps but if you have any questions, just holler, as there is always someone who can help

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Hello and welcome to the planet.
Great intro post.
Glad you are enjoying it.
The planet always has room for another nut.

Yep :) This website is the dogs hoohahhs! :)

Already been given top advice on battery safety (that i rightly needed)

Vapin fo life bro!

(oh dear) :)

Welcome!

You really won't like that Strawberry Fields juice, ooh no you'll hate it. So just pop it in the post to me and I'll save you the torture.....:D

Welcome!

You really won't like that Strawberry Fields juice, ooh no you'll hate it. So just pop it in the post to me and I'll save you the torture.....:D

I'm so effing excited about it, Kings Crown Fight your Fate was sooooo nice. People say this is nicer and I have a magma in the post! I can't believe my vaping luck!

I have some Madrina on order too!

I'll PM you if I hate it ;) (I seriously doubt I'll hate it haha)

It's good to see enthusiasm at this level, welcome to the planet...... it is a planet you know ! :dancing:

Welcome and as already said, great intro.

I'll just tag Huggett so he can lap up the compliments.

Hey Peter,

Welcome dude :), you'll be right at home in this mad house

Ps can't go wrong with a couple of standard Micro coils :P

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom