What's new

Nic pouch

Anthonyvaper

Postman
Hey every one I am hammering my 3 vapes at the moment slight issue was I was naughty other day in work and had a few smokes as left vape at home a lad I work with raves about nic pouch I have never heard off them or used them what's every one veiw on them

i tried one years ago when i was drinking with a swedish fellow. didn’t like it even then when i still smoked so suspect i’d like them even less now. but could be worth a try. just cadge some off your mate in work and see how you get on.

i tried one years ago when i was drinking with a swedish fellow. didn’t like it even then when i still smoked so suspect i’d like them even less now. but could be worth a try. just cadge some off your mate in work and see how you get on.
Yer was thinking off doing that before I buy he doesn't smoke or vape at all now he just uses these nic pouches

They're okay. Tried a couple last time I went to Sweden. Struck up a convo with a barman about vaping and he gave me a couple of his to try. Probably wouldn't have picked Arctic Feeeze flavour for myself but they were okay. Didn't stop me wanting a vape tho so I was vaping with the pouch in.

So how do these pouches actually work, i once tried Snu's or as we called it snuff but all it did was make me sneeze,

So how do these pouches actually work, i once tried Snu's or as we called it snuff but all it did was make me sneeze,
It's exactly the same as Snus except its not tobacco in the pounches, just harmless plant material, nic and flavour. Stick it under the lip and it slowly releases nicotine.

I have tried to use it today and I carnt get use to it it make me feel sick only have about 3 since 4 am

Back
Top Bottom