What's new

Nitecore i2 Intelligent Charger - help!

steve_jrb

Postman
I've bought a Nitecore i2 Intelligent Charger and I'm using it for the first time tonight. The documentation is a bit limited and I'm not sure how I know when the batteries are fully charged.

There's 3 LED lights above each charging bay and currently I see 1 light is solid yellow, the middle is flashing yellow. What will I see when the battery is fully charged? All 3 LEDs with a solid green light...or flashing?..or what?...

If anyone knows please let me know!

I think all three go solid yellow when fully charged if memory serves, but hopefully someone who has one will chime in. With two cells it may take a while to charhe them.

I've got the I4 and all three lights go solid yellow when fully charged!

I have the same charger and the batts will be fully charged when the 3 lights stay solid yellow.

I've bought a Nitecore i2 Intelligent Charger and I'm using it for the first time tonight. The documentation is a bit limited and I'm not sure how I know when the batteries are fully charged.

There's 3 LED lights above each charging bay and currently I see 1 light is solid yellow, the middle is flashing yellow. What will I see when the battery is fully charged? All 3 LEDs with a solid green light...or flashing?..or what?...

If anyone knows please let me know!
yes all 3 solid yellow

Wow what quick responses!!

Thanks so much to all of you - I hate being in the dark when it comes to charging batteries!!

Back
Top Bottom