What's new

Not allowed a billet so want a DTL RTA to ease the pain

mattyk2010

Veteran
Right with my lad smashing my TV I'm not allowed to order a billet box as she's TV shopping and by the looks of what she's shown me it's gonna cost me a fortune [emoji45] but she is letting buy a new tank so what are people's recommendations for a RTA?

Tons of airflow is a must

No mesh crap it's the work of the devil [emoji23]

Slim pickings on tanks at the minute, all looks to be AIO & pods

Anything you like the look off? Fatality M25s at airy mo-fo

Right with my lad smashing my TV I'm not allowed to order a billet box as she's TV shopping and by the looks of what she's shown me it's gonna cost me a fortune [emoji45] but she is letting buy a new tank so what are people's recommendations for a RTA?

Tons of airflow is a must

No mesh crap it's the work of the devil [emoji23]
Take a look at the new Crave Aromamiser Plus. Comes with post less and mesh decks

+1 for the Trilogy & also the V2 Plus. Just get the standard as you wont need the mesh deck (wuss - don't know what your missing ;)). Or save a few quid & get the V1 as on end of life sale.

+1 for the Trilogy & also the V2 Plus. Just get the standard as you wont need the mesh deck (wuss - don't know what your missing ;)). Or save a few quid & get the V1 as on end of life sale.
I know what I'm missing dry hits of fire and 3/4 of a packet of cotton every wick change [emoji23] and gonna grab the trilogy it looks interesting, don't normally do tanks but been stuck in the house I just want more to play with [emoji23]

I know what I'm missing dry hits of fire and 3/4 of a packet of cotton every wick change [emoji23] and gonna grab the trilogy it looks interesting, don't normally do tanks but been stuck in the house I just want more to play with [emoji23]
Still a wuss :D:D

Back
Top Bottom