What's new

Not allowed a billet so want a DTL RTA to ease the pain

Ecigone or Evolution Vaping for starters. Also check Richer Sounds fot TVs, normally have a sale on.
She won't go near them after she seen a clearly stressed out employee push a customer out there store and throw there dvd player on the street [emoji23] so she's costing me a fortune at Argos [emoji33]

She won't go near them after she seen a clearly stressed out employee push a customer out there store and throw there dvd player on the street [emoji23] so she's costing me a fortune at Argos [emoji33]
Order on line. Wouldn't touch Argos with a barge pole & won't honour any guarantee IME

Richer sounds or john lewis for the 6 or 5 year free guarantee depends how much you spending really

Order on line. Wouldn't touch Argos with a barge pole & won't honour any guarantee IME
I wouldn't touch them either mate but she don't listen to a fucking word I say at the best of times [emoji23] the only way to get her off there site is when she finds the TV she definitely wants quickly doing a bit of google-fu and finding it cheaper somewhere else as it's the only way she will listen [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom