What's new

OHMS reading...

Anthony Nader

Postman
Hey I just have a question about OHMS.

I am using a FreemaX mesh pro...I just put in a new double mesh coil and for some reason I am getting very muted tastes. I am using the same kind pf juice I used when I first got the tank and it tasted phenomenal, but for some reason now it is not...and I am not sure why because I always prime my coils correctly.

Can the OHM reading affect this. The OHMS is reading .220 for the 60-90 .2ohm double mesh coil.
is there any way to change the ohm to get a better hit?. I tried taking the tank out ad restarting the mod, but it still reads the same thing.

does anyone know anything of this or have any suggestions or am I looking too much into this, and could be a bad coil?...

thanks, any help would be awesome.

Do you other tanks taste mutated ??? Vapours tongue ??? Drink more water

Could be a slightly naff coils, the two that come with mine (Single and dual) I was not at all impressed with very muted, but thought to buy the 0.2 and the flavour is a lot better still not as good as I thought it would be though.

okay weird thing..i looked up online and found that I can adjust the OHMs on my Xpriv Mod...any suggestions on what OHM to put on for better flavour on my double mesh coils 60-90 watts .2 OHMS recommended.

Do you other tanks taste mutated ??? Vapours tongue ??? Drink more water

Could be a slightly naff coils, the two that come with mine (Single and dual) I was not at all impressed with very muted, but thought to buy the 0.2 and the flavour is a lot better still not as good as I thought it would be though.
No I have not tried another tank on it, but found that I am able to adjust the OHMS...you think that could help enhance the flavour?

No I have not tried another tank on it, but found that I am able to adjust the OHMS...you think that could help enhance the flavour?
No it won't enhance anything other than change the voltage supplied to the coil so I wouldn't bother changing it that feature is only there to help TC vapours with coils that fluctuate in ohm's

Hey I just have a question about OHMS.

Can the OHM reading affect this. The OHMS is reading .220 for the 60-90 .2ohm double mesh coil.
thanks, any help would be awesome.

is it reading 0.22 or as you wrote .220

mine is reading 0.28ohm

if its showing on screen .220 id remove tank and then press fire button.
then remove the coil. dry it with a tissue and screw it back in again. then screw tank back on and see if you are getting the same .220 reading. if you are it sounds like a naff coil.

and as Matty said, dont change the ohms.

is it reading 0.22 or as you wrote .220

mine is reading 0.28ohm

if its showing on screen .220 id remove tank and then press fire button.
then remove the coil. dry it with a tissue and screw it back in again. then screw tank back on and see if you are getting the same .220 reading. if you are it sounds like a naff coil.

and as Matty said, dont change the ohms.

you are using the Mesh Pro double mesh and yours reads .28?.

in regards to this...on my X PRIV mod, it reads ALL my coils with three figures. It always shows three number after the decimal.
So yes it does show .220. or for example it might say .245, or .159. there is never just two figures in the reading if you get what I am saying.
Perhaps it is just the way the mod works. But I found out there is actually a setting that I can Manually adjust OHMS.
But isnt .220 and .22 the same thing?....

But isnt .220 and .22 the same thing?...

Yes, it is the same thing (although the .22 could be anywhere from .216 to .225, and your 3 digit display is honestly probably not fully accurate to 3 decimal places).

okay weird thing..i looked up online and found that I can adjust the OHMs on my Xpriv Mod...any suggestions on what OHM to put on for better flavour on my double mesh coils 60-90 watts .2 OHMS recommended.

You won't be adjusting the actual "ohms", you'll be adjusting the display.

Ohms is a measure of resistance, the only way to "adjust" it is to physically change the coil internally (the actual heating coil, not the lump that everyone calls a coil but is in fact a coil, a wick and a housing).

you are using the Mesh Pro double mesh and yours reads .28?.

in regards to this...on my X PRIV mod, it reads ALL my coils with three figures. It always shows three number after the decimal.
So yes it does show .220. or for example it might say .245, or .159. there is never just two figures in the reading if you get what I am saying.
Perhaps it is just the way the mod works. But I found out there is actually a setting that I can Manually adjust OHMS.
But isnt .220 and .22 the same thing?....
its a smok thing. just checked my alien and that reads 0.270 for a 0.25 coil
all my other mods and ive got a few read sx mini 0.15 for tripple and vaporesso armour 0.28

and as said before dont change the ohms manually. that is only for TC temp control mode.

its a smok thing. just checked my alien and that reads 0.270 for a 0.25 coil
all my other mods and ive got a few read sx mini 0.15 for tripple and vaporesso armour 0.28

and as said before dont change the ohms manually. that is only for TC temp control mode.
Yeah that was a major fault on some smok boards wasn't it. Allowing the user to adjust the ohms I wattage mode. Pointless at best, dangerous at worst.
Yeah smok seem to be all over the place with ohms reading.

Back
Top Bottom