What's new

OHMS reading...

I don't have much experience with stock coils, but I've never had one read exactly what it says on the tin.

They've always been consistent though (across 4 mods plus a coil master meter), so it's not a misread to my mind.

No I have not tried another tank on it, but found that I am able to adjust the OHMS...you think that could help enhance the flavour?

Others have answered above but I would suggest you try another tank that you know is fine, if that’s muted also then your taste buds are on strike, just drink plenty of water.

thank you everyone for your suggestions and help..
but perhaps it is just the coil...because I am not getting any flavour at all. And this is from a Mesh Pro so I am a little surprised because I did not think I would run into this issue like I did with SMOK coils.
I have not touched the ohms because I figured it wouldn't make a difference.

Others have answered above but I would suggest you try another tank that you know is fine, if that’s muted also then your taste buds are on strike, just drink plenty of water.
the only other tank I have is TFV12 Prince and the coil is old on that. SO i dont really have anything else to test it with right now.
I am thinking either its the coils or I have vapors tongue....but this only happen RIGHT after I changed the coil so I doubt its vape tongue.

Do you have another freemax coil to try in it? If getting the flavour off new one then it would rule this one as a dud coil

Do you have another freemax coil to try in it? If getting the flavour off new one then it would rule this one as a dud coil
Yeah I have one more double mesh, I just hate to waste coils because I just replaced this one last night....
If a coil is used a little then put back in packaging is that okay to do or will it somehow ruin the coil when I install it back again?

Yeah I have one more double mesh, I just hate to waste coils because I just replaced this one last night....
If a coil is used a little then put back in packaging is that okay to do or will it somehow ruin the coil when I install it back again?
You can always re use the one that you have in now, especially if it's the same juice going through it, it's just to see if you have a dud coil, if getting flavour off new one then you can rule it as a dud coil, if not then it will be vapours tongue or something else, I've got a freemax and changed the coil last week different juice but flavour is there,

You can always re use the one that you have in now, especially if it's the same juice going through it, it's just to see if you have a dud coil, if getting flavour off new one then you can rule it as a dud coil, if not then it will be vapours tongue or something else, I've got a freemax and changed the coil last week different juice but flavour is there,
yeah I will go ahead and change it up and let you know how it goes.

yeah I will go ahead and change it up and let you know how it goes.
Prime the coil blob of liquid on each of the 4 sides, fill tank let it sit for 5 mins then start off low watts and slowly build it up I start at about 20-25w few puffs then increase it in increments of 10w few puffs on each increment, on 70w with it fully broken in great flavour

Prime the coil blob of liquid on each of the 4 sides, fill tank let it sit for 5 mins then start off low watts and slowly build it up I start at about 20-25w few puffs then increase it in increments of 10w few puffs on each increment, on 70w with it fully broken in great flavour
yeah I just primed and put in the new coil, now letting it sit. will let you know how it goes....im hoping it was just the coil
I vape it at 80 watts. so I start under the recommenced wattage at 55W and bring it up by 5 watts taking little puffs until I get to 80Wats

Back
Top Bottom