What's new

Ol’ Nick’s Wishlist

ZenAnarchi

Achiever
As I am well renowned for my magnanimity here in the North, I wasn’t particularly surprised to receive call from Santa’s executive assistant (read secretary) asking me if I could help him compile his wishlist for the vapers on potv… :tree plugging:

I assured them that I would get right on it! Well, it’s only a month until Christmas, and you better have decided what you want ;) Old St. Nick is having a bit of a cost of living crisis as well (the price of eggnog and reindeer feed has skyrocketed), so he told me no gifts over £100. You may only choose one product, hardware or juice, but you may wish for multiples as long as it doesn’t exceed the price limit :snowballfight:

And for all you Scrooges out there who feel the need to be negative, Santa has also requested I grass on all of you so he knows how much coal to bring :18:
:lights:
@Santa has been a vaper for 8 years and encourages anyone still smoking to switch to a healthier alternative
giphy.gif

Only thing I'd Love is only available from Overseas, so allowing for Exchange Rates as of today, I just squeak in under £100 :D:D

Only thing I'd Love is only available from Overseas, so allowing for Exchange Rates as of today, I just squeak in under £100 :D:D
Santa will place a preorder at once and will pay all customs and duties upon delivery, as you’re one of the names on top of the Nice List!!!
:opengift:

Santa’s just wondering what the heck happened to the other three you have!?!
:rudesanta:
As soon as they started talking about a ring, i was off!
Or was it me talking about their ring?
I get confused these days.

Means a visit to California but three 60ml 3mg Black Note Sonata would be nice and this won't happen. :santastuck:

Can't think of anything Vape Wise but am sure something will spring to mind in the coming month or so. Watch this space.

@DMAN - you’re teetering dangerously close to the Naughty list :18:

@JohnNada - Santa has a preference for Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, just so you know… Why isn’t this a juice? :hmm:

@Netvaper - Santa will certainly oblige, he has to fly to Cali anyway to visit the Mayor of San Francisco and leave him a “gift”
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom