What's new

Ol’ Nick’s Wishlist

I want a Vaporesso Armour Max Mod. Love me a dual 21700 mod.
I'm quite taken with the yellow /black industrial looking kit ...if I thought I'd been a good enough boy .I'd ask Santa for one too .:D

:rudesanta:

Firstly, @Gitchy and @gary68 , Santa is the warm, cuddly sort, and he’s a bit impressed that you would need a dual 21700 ;) He said you must be chucking huge clouds! :santadance:

So you’re both on the list for the Vaporesso mod…and if you collect enough of those chunky boxes, you can put them to other uses

giphy.gif

Excuse me Santa.

Can you do me a Wotofo Recurve v2 RDA in GOLD? If you could manage REAL GOLD with a couple of diamond studs as well that'd be magic.
:love:

Though Santa would love to fulfill your wish, @MarylinC37 , it’s a bit over his budget :sleepy: And he’s not sure a solid gold rda cap would tolerate the temperatures you reach while vaping :hmm: He does however appreciate your passion for vaping, and will see if it’s possible to do some gold plating and rhinestones on the cheap ;)

As meager compensation, you can admire this blingy Christmas gif while vaping :tree plugging:

giphy.gif

Though Santa would love to fulfill your wish, @MarylinC37 , it’s a bit over his budget :sleepy: And he’s not sure a solid gold rda cap would tolerate the temperatures you reach while vaping :hmm: He does however appreciate your passion for vaping, and will see if it’s possible to do some gold plating and rhinestones on the cheap ;)

As meager compensation, you can admire this blingy Christmas gif while vaping :tree plugging:

giphy.gif

Thank you santa. I can bring Rudolph some ointment for his nose if that'll help. :D

A litre of Secluded Sorbet from Prime Vapes
Or the recipe . For that I'd learn how to mix :D

@MrsAshy , Santa says it’s a shame he only can afford a liter, or he would get a year’s supply ;) And even though he’s a VIP, Prime Vapes wouldn’t give him the recipe :56:

Santa has tried his hand at mixing, but it just ended up tasting like reindeer piss :puke:

giphy.gif

@MrsAshy , Santa says it’s a shame he only can afford a liter, or he would get a year’s supply ;) And even though he’s a VIP, Prime Vapes wouldn’t give him the recipe :56:

Santa has tried his hand at mixing, but it just ended up tasting like reindeer piss :puke:

giphy.gif

Tell Santa thats why Ive only ever tried to mix a one shot. Im not up for reindeer piss :D
(Now Im trying to figure how much a years supply would work out at :D )

Back
Top Bottom