What's new

Review OneOfOne 26650 by Ed87 (Sam Burrows)

skanska

Postman
Right I’m not a reviewer but thought i had to do this one i was on the look out for a 26650 mod due to the fact that i had about 8 decent 26650 new batteries that needed a home instead of being locked in my vape draw so i put an add out there in various sites for a Dicodes N6 as I couldn’t think of any other decent quality mod out there until i saw the OneOfOne in the classified section here.
This mod was designed and put together by ed87 (Sam) when I first saw it I thought yes this could be what I’m looking for in a 26650 mod it looked small enough and being made of nylon would make it light enough.
I contacted ed87 via pm and we came to sale agreement and I bought it Sam was a really nice guy to communicate with and he sent the mod next day to arrive Saturday morning.
The package was really nice and came in a little bag all wrapped up in a nice black paper tissue so from opening the box it came in i was really impressed before I even saw it.
Now for the mod this is so light for a 26650 and the fit and Finnish was really nice it’s comfortable to hold and my taifun gt3 fits perfectly on top the quality of materials used gives it a hi-end feel to it so I couldn’t be more happy with it. For sure this will be a keeper for me and I’m so glad I chose this over the dicodes No6 its a fantastic design good quality smaller than the Dicodes great price and fits comfy in my hand I also like the fact he has used a polished battery tube and faceplate to give the look it has. Well done Sam and thanks for the excellent communications and sending me this not only to put my batteries to some good use but also to dress them nicely too i hope my pictures give it’s justice it deserves.
IMG_7710.jpg
IMG_7711.jpg
IMG_7713.jpg
IMG_7714.jpg
IMG_7715.jpg
IMG_7716.jpg
IMG_7717.jpg

That's very small for a 26650 judging by that GT3, nice!

I tell you what for a 26650 there’s not a lot in it compared to the dani box that’s a 18650 this fist picture the dani hides the OneOfOne just.
IMG_7718.jpg
IMG_7719.jpg
IMG_7720.jpg
IMG_7721.jpg
IMG_7722.jpg

Back
Top Bottom