What's new

Pandora MTL RTA by Yachtvape

Went black for a change, will sit on the easy that is also yet to land.
In fairness, Mrs kid complained the new shark Hoover was too heavy for her so I ordered a dyson v7. Seems only fair, lol.

Whatever happens if you like it or not don't blame me I just started the thread!!

bc74c17927abf7b75bc270667fd71d25784f1b8dr1-527-370_hq.gif

Another one that was easy to bypass.
It's funny how diverse we are over what is essentially similar tanks isn't it.
I'm a bit like ZT. The under coil airflow has to be right or it's never going to work. Fussy wicking is never going to work for me. Juice control can do one.
the expromizer that I know you love was undeniably a superb tank with top notch quality but it would never fly with me for daily vaping. Fantastic vape but a notch bellow what I usually use for flavour (for my taste buds).
The glas.is good but I will eventually drop both chambers.
the hastur mini with the small airflow deck and lite are banging for me but many can't get along with them. I prefer bottom fill to avoid leak nonsense.
can't get on with ZT 's true. Feels cheap and it's a fussy wicker for me.
The cogs decent but needs work to make useful and the airflow is dog shite.
love the merlin nano and dvarws but I'm to idle to rewick due to the chambers faff.
What makes a good rta is so individual. Stock coil wise, I'd still pick a nautilus mini over anything else.
I can not find a way to enjoy the prime and I've a full set up here of the skyfall and shorty kit but it does nothing for me.

I have 4 lite's so I guess I'm a fan, has to have the XS pin. Found one without it today so I need to take that in hand. Agree with the faffing over the Dvarw, not tried the Hastur mini as it looked to similar to that True abortion. So far I've passed on the Cog, Ares 2 and the Pandora this year and I'm not hearing anything to change my mind so far. I keep returning to my Siren 2, still the first one I reach for every morning with a bit of Sultan in it.

I have 4 lite's so I guess I'm a fan, has to have the XS pin. Found one without it today so I need to take that in hand. Agree with the faffing over the Dvarw, not tried the Hastur mini as it looked to similar to that True abortion. So far I've passed on the Cog, Ares 2 and the Pandora this year and I'm not hearing anything to change my mind so far. I keep returning to my Siren 2, still the first one I reach for every morning with a bit of Sultan in it.
Sultan is a great liquid. Real Turkish blend but bestcigs website is an absolute arse ache to navigate. May have to buy a bottle from creme De vape when I order next.
Agree on the xs pin. Great tank but sublime with the xs.

Back
Top Bottom