What's new

Pandora MTL RTA by Yachtvape

So tempted in fact, I just bagged one.
Oh heck me too!! I really must stop buying, the Ares is still on my radar but this is a much better LOOKING tank. I await thoughts on the Ares with baited breath!

Oh heck me too!! I really must stop buying, the Ares is still on my radar but this is a much better LOOKING tank. I await thoughts on the Ares with baited breath!

It's compensation for the lockdown Quincy ;)

It's compensation for the lockdown Quincy ;)
That's what I keep telling my hubby but I don't think he really believes me! I have so much stuff now I probably don't need to buy anything for months and months but where's the fun in that! I will have to find some of my boxes and get some stuff sold!

I'd love to know how you guys find this tank. I have followed Mark at NV a lot and been happy with his reviews which is why im sure its me when i say, The two i got are inconsistant with each other. at same air settings they are different, making it difficult to set up with my preferred airflow.
The markings on the post for airhole sizes are virtually invisible for me so altering the airhole on deck with wire and wick installed is futile without numerous scrwing/unscrewing the tank. Taste is quite good but why do i always get a different taste off plastic tanks.
I want to like the tank, but at the moment they are not standing up to the slightly aged but personal fav True Tanks.
A friend has bought the ares 2 and he is saying he is finding it as good as or better than the true tank. Im wondering if i made the wrong choice.
I still love a true tank - and a fan of the Glaz mini MTL - interested to see how these perform

Last edited:
My main worry (which I hope is just unfounded paranoia) is that there will be air leakage around the barrel - making it too airy for me - I’m unbelievably fussy about air flow

My main worry (which I hope is just unfounded paranoia) is that there will be air leakage around the barrel - making it too airy for me - I’m unbelievably fussy about air flow
The cog can fuck right off for you then bud as the air ingress is stupid.
Like the yacht vape pandora in looks. Very precisio but if the airflow works I will be a happy boy.
Fed up of buying these things currently.
Do you have to listen to yacht rock while vaping though.. Some doobie brothers and Christopher cross maybe.

Last edited:

Mark's video didn't indicate any issues with the airflow. Fingers crossed

I'm either going to be eating grub screws or lunch next week or having this surgically removed from my rectum when Mrs kid finds yet another rta landing.

Back
Top Bottom