What's new

Pandora MTL RTA by Yachtvape

I have 4 lite's so I guess I'm a fan, has to have the XS pin. Found one without it today so I need to take that in hand. Agree with the faffing over the Dvarw, not tried the Hastur mini as it looked to similar to that True abortion. So far I've passed on the Cog, Ares 2 and the Pandora this year and I'm not hearing anything to change my mind so far. I keep returning to my Siren 2, still the first one I reach for every morning with a bit of Sultan in it.
Hehe

mad innit - I find the true the easiest tank to deal with I’ve got

:14::14::14:

IMG_20200530_230942.jpg

Funny old thing is vaping and what you like, this tank has no appeal for me at all, but something will pop up that I get excited for, the joys of vaping

I am a great fan of Mark @NatureVape, & wow he has found a real gem in the 'Yachtvape Pandora mtl rta'. Mine arrived yesterday it has stunning looks,easy to build &wick, like the 30+airflow combinations,so you can fine tune to your own preference.Flavour is outstanding & paired up with Marks NI80 1.16 ohm fused clapton coils is a match made in heaven. This mtl rta has replaced my favourite mtl tank which was the Expromizer V4. Would highly recommend the 'Pandora' to mtl vapers. 'Dare you let the Pandora out of the box' Big ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I am a great fan of Mark @NatureVape, & wow he has found a real gem in the 'Yachtvape Pandora mtl rta'. Mine arrived yesterday it has stunning looks,easy to build &wick, like the 30+airflow combinations,so you can fine tune to your own preference.Flavour is outstanding & paired up with Marks NI80 1.16 ohm fused clapton coils is a match made in heaven. This mtl rta has replaced my favourite mtl tank which was the Expromizer V4. Would highly recommend the 'Pandora' to mtl vapers. 'Dare you let the Pandora out of the box' Big ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Good to know. Hi and welcome btw

Great that is exactly what I have ordered from Nature Vape looking forward to this one arriving!

Back
Top Bottom