What's new

Pandora MTL RTA by Yachtvape

Ah, makes sense why "Anal fissure lick" keeps coming up.
Im not around much these days but when I see "anal fissure lick" I just have to have a look. I will now be referring (in my own head) to this RTA as the Anal Fissure RTA. I await your review ;). Hope you're keeping well!

Im not around much these days but when I see "anal fissure lick" I just have to have a look. I will now be referring (in my own head) to this RTA as the Anal Fissure RTA. I await your review ;). Hope you're keeping well!
Well, that's opened Pandora's box ................. :D

First build, it's very nice vape,building and wicking are easy,good flavour

IMG_20200601_224509.jpg

Just got mine will do a build soon. Would be really nice if they did a glass replacement as I don't have a mod that it would sit right on

Well it's arrived! I have had a quick play and the flavour is superb. I need to get better wicking it's a bit noisy and I am going to try the vertical coil so I can see the airflow size easier it's a bit of a bind to do I had to take the cotton out and lift the coil slightly to see properly. Once my preferrence for airflow is set hopefully I won't need to change it. My only down bit is the extension piece does't screw down easily the threads are a bit crunchy but I like the smaller tank anyway so not really a problem. So far so good!!

Attachments

• IMG_20200602_115346.jpg
    IMG_20200602_115346.jpg
    468.7 KB · Views: 123
Got mine and the bell over the build deck is completely locked. I can’t take it apart. Have tried pliers, freezing and rubber band tricks but won’t budge. I assume it has cross threaded - have to see if Naturevape can help me. I am not missing something am I like it is reverse threaded?

Back
Top Bottom