What's new

Pandora MTL RTA by Yachtvape

Got mine and the bell over the build deck is completely locked. I can’t take it apart. Have tried pliers, freezing and rubber band tricks but won’t budge. I assume it has cross threaded - have to see if Naturevape can help me. I am not missing something am I like it is reverse threaded?

No,all threads are normal

I'm locked and loaded with some el toro, cigarello which arrived today.
Gone for the 1.2mm setting and single airflow for first vape (usual build). We shall see where we go from here.
All seemed smoothly built on this one. I actually was surprised how smooth the threads seem. May be some variation going by the first posts.going
easy to coil for sure.

First few vapers I thought I'd got a whistler but it's beding in fine.
Good flavour, no wicking issue's and No gurgle so far. Decent.
If your after one from the UK you may need to get a shuffle on as it looks like they've pulled from using naturevape as a distributor.

24 hours in ... loving it .. really good

I really like this one I am still going to try a vertical coil so I can test out the airflow options easier but it is definitely a winner for me.

Yep, sound as a pound. Not a single issue. Nearly ordered a stainless one this morning I was so impressed. I've literally no need for another tank but if it's still in pole position next week I will have to succumb.

ive just ordered another .. in black

Back
Top Bottom