What's new

Pandora MTL RTA by Yachtvape

Received replacement today - great customer service from NV. Running what I think Is (to small to see markings) 1.2 mm air under coil with mtl Clapton at 1.1 ohms on 18350 mech. Vaping a diy tobacco and getting great flavour and proper airflow. Tank is nice looking - understated with no logos. Think it is a winner - pity about their treatment of NV.

Yep, sound as a pound. Not a single issue. Nearly ordered a stainless one this morning I was so impressed. I've literally no need for another tank but if it's still in pole position next week I will have to succumb.

I'm feck'n holding you responsible for my purchasing habits....

Is anyone prepared to rate it against the precisio? I’m chomping at the bit. I’ve set myself a task if I pass/win I’m getting it.

Mmmm they are very very close but I think the Pandora gives you a better choice of airflow and very slightly better flavour.

Received replacement today - great customer service from NV. Running what I think Is (to small to see markings) 1.2 mm air under coil with mtl Clapton at 1.1 ohms on 18350 mech. Vaping a diy tobacco and getting great flavour and proper airflow. Tank is nice looking - understated with no logos. Think it is a winner - pity about their treatment of NV.
What did they do to Naturevape?

Don’t know detail but Mark covered on his weekly YouTube show. They agreed distribution rights with him but are pulling out now he has promoted the tank - organised reviews etc. Apparently they want to be the next Vandy Vape. So if you want another may be best to buy now as doubt NV will be restocking.

Is anyone prepared to rate it against the precisio? I’m chomping at the bit. I’ve set myself a task if I pass/win I’m getting it.

I was wondering this. I love my Precisio, and thought they looked similar. I don’t need anymore RTAs though... I’m hoping the ‘anal fissure’ association will do the trick to put me off :D

Back
Top Bottom