What's new

Pandora MTL RTA by Yachtvape

+1 for the service from Mark at naturevape.
spent till gone one am sorting my awol pandora order. Been an occasional customer over the year's for bits and Bob's but great to know when something goes awry they go the extra mile to sort.
top fella.

Worth paying an extra couple of quid for that service.

Worth paying an extra couple of quid for that service.
Definitely. He said in all the years he's been running the shop he's never seen this come up and had to trawl through some crap to find the issue.
As it was shall we say an "unplanned purchase" I used my savings card not PayPal as I normally would.
At the moment I payed (turns out this must have happened in the last second of the transaction) my browser glitched so I was sent a purchase complete invoice from viva wallet who handled the transaction but the transaction was cancelled as the browser crashed at the last second of bank clearance. This meant I had a receipt of payment as I would for an order with naturevape but naturevape was never sent an order and the cash was taken for as long as the transaction code was active only to be returned.
Compounded by the fact I've literally just changed Mrs kids phone to the new galaxy s10 lite (as it has a huge screen... Another story for another day) and she's lost the banking app, so I couldn't even check it has cleared the account or not.
Couldn't make that one up.
But he found it and sorted it.
I love the fact the big vendor's have such a great stock and excellent accuracy but if that had happened at vapeclub it would have taken day's or weeks to get to the bottom of. So another reason why we value our smaller independent vendor's so highly.
He's guaranteed I will be checking with him first next time I need hardware.
Fantastic service that went above and beyond.

I’ve been sucked in again, Precisio arrived yesterday not a bad vape but maybe too much airflow under the coil for my style of vaping, so I’m thinking the Pandora should fit the bill, ordered from Naturevape.

I should add I had the shipping postal details through by 9am this morning too.
I had a problem one time and there were emails going back and forth and in the end Mark said it was easier to ring me rather than emails and the problem was sorted quickly. He is a smashing guy I often check Naturevape to see if they have in stock what I want. Some of my first kits were from them with the re-wickable coils they made.

WP_20200605_13_15_31_Pro.jpg

The easy arrived from lpv.
Looking good with the Pandora (el Toro cigarillos')
I admit the black on black would have been perfect but this gives me the option of using the silver one on top too.
The silver one will be loaded with nanabhozo which is the highest honour I bestow upon a tank.

I had a problem one time and there were emails going back and forth and in the end Mark said it was easier to ring me rather than emails and the problem was sorted quickly. He is a smashing guy I often check Naturevape to see if they have in stock what I want. Some of my first kits were from them with the re-wickable coils they made.
Yes apart from a few bits that was probably when I ordered from them the most. Early kanger rewickable coils. Very good too.

Yeah Top bloke Mark is

Glad issue was sorted for you too @eyeball kid

@andyroo - I reckon Pandora airflow is spot on once you get it set. I don’t go 0.8 tight anymore so can’t say that is great but at 1.2 I like the draw and can ‘feel’ back pressure. Flavour is good too - up with the best of them.

I’ve been sucked in again, Precisio arrived yesterday not a bad vape but maybe too much airflow under the coil for my style of vaping, so I’m thinking the Pandora should fit the bill, ordered from Naturevape.
I think that's what drew my eye like a milk bottle top to a magpie.
I tried the precisio and visually it's stunning but the under coil airflow is too large for me. Great for open mtl/v restricted lung. Very similar in Looks. The precisio is a tad more aesthetically pleasing but the Pandora is it's equal build wise.

Back
Top Bottom