What's new

Pandora MTL RTA by Yachtvape

"Hi mr CNC guy : see this old atomiser .. its called a heron .. just copy that .. but make the bit under the drip tip sloped so it doesn't build up condensation"

"Hi mr CNC guy : see this old atomiser .. its called a heron .. just copy that .. but make the bit under the drip tip sloped so it doesn't build up condensation"

There you go. Done.

Mark certainly doesn’t mess about at Naturevape, I ordered the Pandora at about 1.00 this afternoon and received a text from Royal Mail at 6.00 this evening informing me that it will be with me tomorrow morning, pleased I paid the extra £1 post.
I’m looking forward trying it, thanks for your input guys.

Mark certainly doesn’t mess about at Naturevape, I ordered the Pandora at about 1.00 this afternoon and received a text from Royal Mail at 6.00 this evening informing me that it will be with me tomorrow morning, pleased I paid the extra £1 post.
I’m looking forward trying it, thanks for your input guys.
Yeah as I say, I kept him up till gone 1am with my order curfuffle and he had it posted out first thing this morning.

probably could be done with gp shut up. Anyone got a few quid we can offer them for the design rights.

Have to admit, after finding the sunbox stealth a bit of a pain to use the Easy is sitting lovely in hand. Really impressed (best thing sunbox have been involved in ). I take it now that sunbox are in bed with aspire and have a side by side out soon we're unlikely to see the elusive DNA version make it into anymore production models.

It will be interesting to see where everyone sets the airflow for personal preferences on the Pandora now they're beginning to proliferate here (say that three times fast).
I usually head immediately to the tightest setting and work from there but mark recommend the1.4mm airflow which frankly I found blasphemous so set it at 1.2mm with the external airflow ring in it's smallest setting. This seems to offer a smooth reasonably tight vape with no issue's. I shall try 1mm next (2.5mm nichrome coil.@ 1.2 ohms).
What is your setting.

Last edited:
I have the 1.2 setting and on the third biggest hole 2.5mm 27g nichrome coil just over 1.ohm and loving it!! Seems to be popular across the board not heard much negative comments at all.

Ordered yesterday and already arrived this morning via 1st class post (great service from Naturevape thanks).

Nicely packaged and everything you need supplied including a decent (man-hands) sized screwdriver for a change. Already stripped down for a bath and very nice build quality throughout. Not a fan of ultem stained tanks (would have prefferred clear glass) but like the look of the simple and unclustered build deck. Would have liked to see Doggystyle juice well instead of hybrid Kayfun/Doggy, but with thinner juices (50/50 or 60/40 vg/pg) it shouldn't be an issue and I look forward to seeing how it performs.

No sign of any oil but I always bath my new tanks before use. Will be chucking in some Am4a later for first test (I always use Am4a as it's such a simple juice to gauge performance by).

Have to say it's all looking pretty good so far so thanks to all for the heads up. Appears to have the simplicity of a Doggystyle 2k16 (still my favourite tank) but with modern features.

Back
Top Bottom